No announcement yet.

2PAC - UNTOUCHABLE (OG VIBE) **PAPAVELI REMIX**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pap i've made mixes with ogs & ur og enchantments N' converted non-believers into believers lol

keep it up gee... request 'don't sleep ' solo mix!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
      yea... i added stuff from the original sample back in during the chorus... thats what that stuff is... it sounded right when i did it... then like the next day i didnt like it after hearing it for the first time in a day... lol... after listening over and over i started to like it again.. i dont know if its just cuz i got used to it or what but it sounds ok again to me now lol.. idk whats wrong with me.... but i know what you mean.... lol..
      you could post different versions of your mix then imo
      nobody will think about it in a bad way i think, at least i wouldnt do it

i for myself would like another sersion aswell, i love left eye over this beat, sounds so dope, i prefer 2pac and left eye over kurupt and nutso here
      so would be pretty dope to have the mix with another 2pac verse and a left eye verse instead of nutso and kurpt

but its up to u, how much versions u do and upload, at the end of the day its all a question of time etc.
      anyways congrats for this dope mix, keep it up

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
        ok so i started this about 2 years ago and just finally finished it... the intro could be kind of anoying for some so there is a version without it too.... but yea.. im working on some og vibes and enhancements in hopes of putting out a double disc mixtape this year... it will include all of my og vibes and enhancements ive put out plus a lot more... so yea..

I FUCKING LOVE IT. Pac sounds amazing.

Comment

[MENTION=747]Papaveli .... your OGV's/Enhancements never disappoint!!

Thanks for the share.

Do you have an eta on this project?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X