Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (Berocke Remix 3) (From upcoming mixtape!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (Berocke Remix 3) (From upcoming mixtape!)

Hello again, I made this mix back last summer and I've wanted it to be on my next mixtape but I've decided to drop this mix early since it's the only finalized and mixed down one I got so far and I want to put some new mixes out. Enjoy!!!!

- Berocke

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?hdy76ds37clth6t
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Originally posted by Rock View Post
    Hello again, I made this mix back last summer and I've wanted it to be on my next mixtape but I've decided to drop this mix early since it's the only finalized and mixed down one I got so far and I want to put some new mixes out. Enjoy!!!!

- Berocke

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?hdy76ds37clth6t
    Thank you downloadin now

Comment

Wow, that was unusual - Wasn't expecting that and don't know what to make of it yet. Will need a few more spins before I form an opinion on this mix.
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
        Wow, that was unusual - Wasn't expecting that and don't know what to make of it yet. Will need a few more spins before I form an opinion on this mix.
        And what did you think?
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Nice Remix THX 4 the up is now in my Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
            And what did you think?
            The opening reminds me so much of a Cormega track then the beat drops and I feel like getting hold of a six shooter and some sipping whisky to get ready for a showdown.

Technically its perfect, the production is really top notch and totally in the pocket but there's something about these vocals that always remind me of E-40s Things Will Never Change production. Sometimes when something comes from so far out of the left field it takes me a few more spins to get totally comfortable with the sonic soundscape.

For example, your Reincarnation mix was perfect to my ears but maybe that was because it still kept elements of the OG whereas this is just so totally different and unexpected that I still need to spin it more to let it gel. Love the scream adlibs and piano keys on the third verse though.

Whats next? Whats next? Whats N-X-E-T? In the words of Warren G
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Nice new Berocke remix . Glad to see you are more active on this site now!

One of the few Old school mixers .

Comment

I`m Oldskool

Wassup fellow mixers, checkin this out right now.
                mix is easy riding man, i can smoke 2 this So any stuff coming out i gotta check out or whats going on @ the Pac scene these days?

Holla at me!

Dj Smokaveli

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                  I`m Oldskool

Wassup fellow mixers, checkin this out right now.
                  mix is easy riding man, i can smoke 2 this So any stuff coming out i gotta check out or whats going on @ the Pac scene these days?

Holla at me!

Dj Smokaveli
                  Yes you are old school! Thanks for the feedback! Pac scene is pretty slow these days. But I have found there are still some things to talk about.
                  Last edited by Rock; 03-02-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Berocke! Nice to see you still in the scene. I like the mix, flows well, mixed on point, good beat choice. Good job man.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X