DJ fatal ?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ fatal ?!?!?!

I was wondering is this guy still on the scene??? i remember he used to make some crazy mixes. He also once sent me his cd's because i posted a review on a 2pac board.

on a side note i had asked him if he could sign one of the outlawz mixtapes he sent me and he forged the signature

anyways is he still around
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Krow View Post
    I was wondering is this guy still on the scene??? i remember he used to make some crazy mixes. He also once sent me his cd's because i posted a review on a 2pac board.

on a side note i had asked him if he could sign one of the outlawz mixtapes he sent me and he forged the signature

anyways is he still around
    Yep i talked to dj fatal all the time over the years i just holla'd at him not long ago on twitter he does a weekly podcast and what do you mean by he forged the signature? lol he signs his stuff has always signed mine anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      Yep i talked to dj fatal all the time over the years i just holla'd at him not long ago on twitter he does a weekly podcast and what do you mean by he forged the signature? lol he signs his stuff has always signed mine anyways.

http://djfatal.wix.com/home
      cause i got sent 5 cd's a Lloyd mixtape and an outlawz mixtape plus like 3 of his mixtapes. I asked him if he could get the Outlawz to sign his mixtape he said yes. But I know it wasnt the outlawz cause it was the same writing as his signature on his mixtapes.

It didnt matter but i found it funny
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

cause i got sent 5 cd's a Lloyd mixtape and an outlawz mixtape plus like 3 of his mixtapes. I asked him if he could get the Outlawz to sign his mixtape he said yes. But I know it wasnt the outlawz cause it was the same writing as his signature on his mixtapes.

It didnt matter but i found it funny
        Got a pic cause i have one signed by the outlawz also that he hooked up they all look different to me he worked with them plenty of times in the studio se he really has no reason to fake them have you compared it to other copies of there signatures?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Got a pic cause i have one signed by the outlawz also that he hooked up they all look different to me he worked with them plenty of times in the studio se he really has no reason to fake them have you compared it to other copies of there signatures?
          I know he worked with them. I wish I could buddy but yeah i compared them before. I cant do it now cause I sold them a couple of years ago (long live my crack habit I had) I fucking sold and lost soo many cool stuff all for like 5$ and shit like that
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I know he worked with them. I wish I could buddy but yeah i compared them before. I cant do it now cause I sold them a couple of years ago (long live my crack habit I had) I fucking sold and lost soo many cool stuff all for like 5$ and shit like that
            Ahh damn that's to bad man i feel your pain i sold one 2pac item for coke years ago was a big huge hand drawn picture of 2pac done by a new york artist framed a girl had gave it to me i regret it everyday still selling it

Comment

He also once sent me his cd's because i posted a review on a 2pac board.
              Same here.

IMO he's the best remixer in the Pac online community, along with LM45z.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Soul View Post
                Same here.

IMO he's the best remixer in the Pac online community, along with LM45z.
                agreed LM45z had crazy remixes, is he still around?
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

agreed LM45z had crazy remixes, is he still around?
                  Not as much as he used to be, but he did drop a mix or two last year.
                  Last edited by Lost Soul; 02-24-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Fatal was a real talent back in the day on the mix scene. LM45z, Fatal, Berocke, LV, Dant, Abatino, Dante, myself. Damn the old school scene was another level of mixing!

Comment

Originally posted by CrukstarZ View Post
                      Fatal was a real talent back in the day on the mix scene. LM45z, Fatal, Berocke, LV, Dant, Abatino, Dante, myself. Damn the old school scene was another level of mixing!
                      To add to that list: Critikal, Whizz, King Dizzy, Killa Kali & that other guy that made his own beats/remakes and remixed em <- These guys remixes's and mixtapes, are still better than anything that's ever been made once they all moved on, probably because everything now is saturated as fuck with overused acapellas and horrible offbeat mixers making cheesy material, but moreso...these old mixers like King Dizzy & Whizz remixed 2Pac in a style that sounded like something 2Pac would rap over.
                      Last edited by KW; 04-03-2013, 01:27 AM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CrukstarZ View Post
                        + Warpath, DJ One, DJ GhettoJiggy, Lil' Prophet, DJ critikaL, Nozzy-E, R-Tistic, 3en, Jovian, Na$ etc.

Comment

my favorites will always be fatal/ lm45/ dj one. To this day havent see constant mixtapes. These guys did great ones back during themhitemup/streethop days
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Soul View Post
                            + Warpath, DJ One, DJ GhettoJiggy, Lil' Prophet, DJ critikaL, Nozzy-E, R-Tistic, 3en, Jovian, Na$ etc.
                            3EN was the guy I was referring to in my post yeah, he remade some JJ beats & shit N remixed em

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X