DJ fatal ?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost Soul View Post
    + Warpath, DJ One, DJ GhettoJiggy, Lil' Prophet, DJ critikaL, Nozzy-E, R-Tistic, 3en, Jovian, Na$ etc.
    Damn Na$, did not spoke to him for years. The making of The I am Tupac Shakur tape was fucking dope, we actually had plans to make a vol. 2 back then.

Originally posted by CrukstarZ View Post
    Fatal was a real talent back in the day on the mix scene. LM45z, Fatal, Berocke, LV, Dant, Abatino, Dante, myself. Damn the old school scene was another level of mixing!
    The good old days . I think I still have some remixes in my vault that I made togheter with LM45 in 2005 or 2006 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
      I think I still have some remixes in my vault that I made togheter with LM45 in 2005 or 2006 lol.
      You should release them.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        Ahh damn that's to bad man i feel your pain i sold one 2pac item for coke years ago was a big huge hand drawn picture of 2pac done by a new york artist framed a girl had gave it to me i regret it everyday still selling it
        lol. I sold all my stuff for liquor money back in like 2005/2006. I still miss the Thug Life promo CD. I think I got like $100+ for it? I only paid like 10$ for it, so it was really stupid to sell \).

Whatever happened to Blackdaze? I loved his Sade & 2pac tracks especially. His one song that sampled Sting's SOMH was wicked too.

I actually peeped #2pacmp3 a while ago and was surprised to see that place totally barren. Young niggaz don't carry no IRC 'Pac torch anymore? lol. When'd that channel go under? Do people much use IRC anymore? How many days hath September? Can you teach me to sew?
        Last edited by coughdrops; 04-10-2013, 08:58 PM.
        It make homos game at females.

Comment

3en and dj one were dope as hell too. I wonder what happened to them.

hitemup dayzzzz man

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X