Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY CLOSEST ROADDOG OG ENHANCEMENT (PAPAVELI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
    yea... i know what you talkin bout.... lol... that comes from the compression.... all the ogs that came from johnny j seem to be compressed the same way... i like a couple of them like that including this one.. but some i dont.. i personally dont like loud vocals... lol..

but yea i hear ya completely

There should be a balance between compression like the onces from JJ and higher vocals like the Dat rips. The Dat rips do sound like they don't have alot of bass or whatever behind them, they sound empty. But i love the clear loud vocals.
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

yea... i know what you talkin bout.... lol... that comes from the compression.... all the ogs that came from johnny j seem to be compressed the same way... i like a couple of them like that including this one.. but some i dont.. i personally dont like loud vocals... lol..

but yea i hear ya completely
      will we get a dl link for this?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
        will we get a dl link for this?

^^^^^^heres a download link for now realest2947... thanks correa

you will be able to download it in full quality when the mixtape comes out... sorry for the wait... im just putting out something here and there so people know a little of whats going to be on it.... i want people to want to download it though when i put it out lol... thats why im waiting on single links.. people can usually just download them off youtube...

Comment

you will be able to download it in full quality when the mixtape comes out... sorry for the wait... im just putting out something here and there so people know a little of whats going to be on it.... i want people to want to download it though when i put it out lol... thats why im waiting on single links.. people can usually just download them off youtube...
          Thanks bro. Your OGVs always set the standard a little higher! Keep it up.

Comment

Is this a Youtube rip Papa? Cus if it is ill rather wait foe your project
            I ain't choosing sides
            Hell nah,fuck everybody
            It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
            Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
            Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
            I'm bullet proof
            Blazed up on top of my man's roof
            Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
            Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
            It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
            Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
              Is this a Youtube rip Papa? Cus if it is ill rather wait foe your project

it is a yt rip just till the full comes out
              Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
              i`m confused

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X