Paris 2Pac - Days Of Old (School)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris 2Pac - Days Of Old (School)

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/85671904/file.html - Paris 2Pac - Days Of Old (School)

I think somebody already use this beat for a Pac remix, nut sure what was the pella, anyway this beat is a classic!

Comment

That Paris song is classic.

I remixed this track years ago, I think it's more for a sentimental song, Old School is a mid-upbeat reminiscencent song, and Days Of Old is more on the serious tip between youth and unity, that's why I chose something like Dopefiends Diner.

2Pac is a bit off beat, and the looping job of the beat is poor.

Good concept though I guess...

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I can rip the instrumental if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          That Paris song is classic.

I remixed this track years ago, I think it's more for a sentimental song, Old School is a mid-upbeat reminiscencent song, and Days Of Old is more on the serious tip between youth and unity, that's why I chose something like Dopefiends Diner.

2Pac is a bit off beat, and the looping job of the beat is poor.

Good concept though I guess...
          Yh i know what u mean about the loop.. could have done with a decent instrumental..

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
          If u have the proper instrumental that would be good.. I only found one on youtube but quality was bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
            Yh i know what u mean about the loop.. could have done with a decent instrumental..

If u have the proper instrumental that would be good.. I only found one on youtube but quality was bad..

There is no instrumental to the song, but the instrumental is as official as it gets if you loop the first section, then loop the hook part with the horns on the intro and arrange those parts like the real song and there ya have it

Oh there is? the only thing different anyways is the beat in that 3rd verse bridge part, with the guy talking and theres no bass in the beat, apart from that, the beat is all in the intro

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                There is no instrumental to the song, but the instrumental is as official as it gets if you loop the first section, then loop the hook part with the horns on the intro and arrange those parts like the real song and there ya have it

Oh there is? the only thing different anyways is the beat in that 3rd verse bridge part, with the guy talking and theres no bass in the beat, apart from that, the beat is all in the intro
                naaaaa.. I think you could be wrong.. listen at 41 seconds on the OG..

Comment

permission denied.. u might have to change the name of the file and re-upload it

Comment

permission denied.. u might have to change the name of the file and re-upload it

Comment

wtf?.. same thing again.. can u try zippyshare pls homie

Comment

wtf?.. same thing again.. can u try zippyshare pls homie
                        I guess that's why u can't find it anywhere ha ha!

Comment

thanks man

Comment

^ Nah they've spiked mediafire now, everytime you upload a song, it'll ask you to buy it from amazon and you can't download it

Comment

I guess that's why u can't find it anywhere ha ha!

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/86345708/file.html
                              The instrumental is beautiful :P

The horn...damm

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X