Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if 2Pac was in a Jazz Band

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

other than hearing the slow down in the vocals. this is actually amazing

everyone needs to hear this #vip #dj

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      other than hearing the slow down in the vocals
      Do you mean the acapella slowed down? I didn't wanna sabotage the jazz and pella so I had them meet half way. It was only -4BPM anyway
      Last edited by KW; 04-08-2013, 01:30 AM.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

u are great man, this sounds very nice, almost like live for real, really great work, i love the song anyways, and now u refreshed my mind again, repped!!

jazz is dope!!

Comment

hahaha i can't believe this actually worked quite well. I could def. see Pac rapping over a jazz type beat if he lived longer. The vocals are slowed down a lot but I think it goes nicely over the beat. Real smooth. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
            u are great man, this sounds very nice, almost like live for real, really great work, i love the song anyways, and now u refreshed my mind again, repped!!

jazz is dope!!
            Thanks! Yeah I mixed in all that live stuff

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            hahaha i can't believe this actually worked quite well. I could def. see Pac rapping over a jazz type beat if he lived longer. The vocals are slowed down a lot but I think it goes nicely over the beat. Real smooth. Good work.

I'd love to do a Jazz mixtape in this style, like a live sounding 2Pac jazz concert

MTV Unplugged style
            Last edited by KW; 04-08-2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

damn this is some unique creation, dope work, he flows well over this.
                www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

wow, this is new..but sounds amazing...would like to hear more with this unplugged style great work ! [MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Comment

different but solid..

Comment

fuckin fantastic! i wanna download link

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                        fuckin fantastic! i wanna download link
                        I'll up an MP3 tomorrow when I return to my laboratory lol

Comment

Not a jazz fan at all but that was pretty good

Comment

good job on this mate would love to hear more from you like this you should do a mixtape like you said

Comment

You sir are a genius!
                              "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X