Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac - Panther Power Ft. Paris (Mr.Mind Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Panther Power Ft. Paris (Mr.Mind Remix)

Hands down the best 2pac and paris remix ever. This is amazing. Wish we had the studio pella.

Propz to [MENTION=943]MrMind

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/www-2pac-forum-com/2pac-ft-paris-panther-power[/SC]

yeah thats fucking amazing this is the concept i like the most....paris and pac together is the american nightmare

great work ! really appreciated

Comment

It's aiight

Comment

dope mix props to [MENTION=943]MrMind.. cpu is good.. keep em commin

Comment

Great mix. I doubt amaru even has the acapella. Such a shame, one of pac's most lyrical songs. I love the combination of these two, would sound even better with a modernized version. Hopefully amaru can pull it off in the future with struggle continues, Amerika Eats Its Young etc. I'm sure pac may have a couple more unheard political songs.

They could even do a remix of words of wisdom, panther power, violent, young black male, white manz world for a mixtape style digital release etc.

Nigga would also work, but I rather have them use the original verses since pac has adlibs.

Comment

great mix .... love it [MENTION=943]MrMind

Comment

I made a Ghost remix with Paris too.
              MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

This is how pacs older material should be mixed. Great job with the mixing and production [MENTION=943]MrMind with the CPU/CG's you have, you should release a mixtape
                SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X