Nwo wolfpac og theme!?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nwo wolfpac og theme!?!?!!?

wtf.. i just discovered this... very interesting...

and just for the record... although c-murder is labeled and almost always credited as the artist for this song.. two other guys credited as artists as well... and anyone that is a fan of c-murder would know that he is featured NO WHERE ON this song... although the guy(s) voice is kinda similar... its not him.. c-murder talks / raps with a slur and is from the 3rd ward NO.... everyday people or rappers from the deep south sound nothing like this when they rap / talk... the rapper(s) on this song does not have a southern accent once so ever....

[MENTION=7241]THROWED

i tried http://www.batshare.com/ but the home page just never loaded.. FAIL!!! lol...

Originally posted by papaveli View Post
    wtf.. I just discovered this... Very interesting...

and just for the record... Although c-murder is labeled and almost always credited as the artist for this song.. Two other guys credited as artists as well... And anyone that is a fan of c-murder would know that he is featured no where on this song... Although the guy(s) voice is kinda similar... Its not him.. C-murder talks / raps with a slur and is from the 3rd ward no.... Everyday people or rappers from the deep south sound nothing like this when they rap / talk... The rapper(s) on this song does not have a southern accent once so ever....

[mention=7241]throwed

i tried http://www.batshare.com/ but the home page just never loaded.. Fail!!! Lol...
    lmao there doing maintenance on the servers bra thats what the website said

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      lmao there doing maintenance on the servers bra thats what the website said

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by papaveli View Post
        fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        lmao now your just free posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

OMFG

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X