2pac-Grab The Mic MrMind (Remade and Enhanced) 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enya View Post
    I mean come on give credit to [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince it's his remake u used...

Also... to everybody, don't try to remaster/enhance tracks that sounds like shit to begin with. Slapping a hq instrumental over shit will not make it sound better, sounds worse in my opinion
    2 things. [MENTION=1511]enya
    First, Why do I need to give Credit to CVince when everyone knows he made it? You knew and Im pretty sure everyone else knew. I never said I made the instrumental.
    And Second, At least we are trying to do something for the 2pac Scene by trying to "Enhance Vocals" by removing annoying sounds or distortion.
    I never say shit when my "acapellas" are used and nobody mentions me. I don't give a crap if they do or not.

Comments like these are the ones that drive people away from forums and decide to keep their creations to themselves.

I appreciate your feedback even if it was bad.

Sincerely,

MrMind
    Last edited by MrMind; 04-26-2013, 08:42 PM.
    MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by Bryanonim View Post
      I was working some time ago on that track, here it is a little snippet what is coming.
      I truly believe it's going to be the best version we all have right now, but it's not done yet.

http://www.multiupload.nl/1C43VB6XHJ

Sounds beautiful, Pacs voice is about as good as youre gonna get without the acapella
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Good work man. Fuck the haters!
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
        I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

It sounds clearer, good job on that, but the mix lacks a whole lot of bass, sounds too much of a boom bap track

The example mix someone posted was more in the right right direction cause it had a tighter mix, but the bass is offkey

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            The example mix someone posted was more in the right right direction cause it had a tighter mix, but the bass is offkey
            I did took BoNity instrumental remake ( i didn't made it )and like i said things are not done yet. Just a snippet what can be done so far. It was more about 2pac voice then anything. I will work on it later with some producers maybe, then we will see what we can do about issues in the instrumental, because there is a couple things that pisses me off =)
            Bryan Anonim
            Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Originally posted by Bryanonim View Post
              I did took BoNity instrumental remake ( i didn't made it )and like i said things are not done yet. Just a snippet what can be done so far. It was more about 2pac voice then anything. I will work on it later with some producers maybe, then we will see what we can do about issues in the instrumental, because there is a couple things that pisses me off =)
              It's perfect apart from the bass, you should finish it

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X