Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Bandz A Make Her Dance (feat. Juicy J, Twista & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Bandz A Make Her Dance (feat. Juicy J, Twista & 2 Chainz)

video to promote my mixtape "Based On Trap Story" check it out
    Last edited by FeenTech; 05-01-2013, 05:02 PM.
    BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

sorry but I really dont like this.

The beat is wack as hell, the guests are wack as hell.

Man what is mainstream rap garbage these days lol.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
      sorry but I really dont like this.

The beat is wack as hell, the guests are wack as hell.

Man what is mainstream rap garbage these days lol.
      it's "trap" music, im still not sure what it is, Im still leaning towards the idea it's just a some big fun joke thing that people enjoy listening to.

despite that I dont really respect the idea of 2pac + trap.

should be for fun and jokes and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
        it's "trap" music, im still not sure what it is, Im still leaning towards the idea it's just a some big fun joke thing that people enjoy listening to.

despite that I dont really respect the idea of 2pac + trap.

should be for fun and jokes and nothing more.
        In the 90's rappers made totally big fun songs as well, but on a whole other level.

Songs about nothing can be dope as well, but c'mon stuff like this make me puke and slap my self lol.

Ps. snoop lion, there is nothing bad with your mixing skills, but the song u choose is not really my kind of stuff hehe

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma
          well, its your opinion i like it and like that type of music
          BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

He likes 2Pac & Trap music, so he mixin both of them together, it's weird cause he mixin a 90's rapper over today's hip hop which flabbergasts everyone

At least his not doin no D'j Thug Life remixing 2Pac with Techno music

I really wanted to post up an example but I can't find him on youtube lol, maybe TOB or JackIV can post the techno one I'm referring to haha

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Even though I hate to listen to most mainstream music, I can dig this one. You should have kept Juicy J's verse and taken off 2 Chainz verse. That's my opinion though.
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

[MENTION=903]Oscar song on the mixtape features juicy j's verse

Comment

This sounds like shit.

The Chorus should Say, "This makes my ears Bleed, This makes my ears Bleed"
                  MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    He likes 2Pac & Trap music, so he mixin both of them together, it's weird cause he mixin a 90's rapper over today's hip hop which flabbergasts everyone

At least his not doin no D'j Thug Life remixing 2Pac with Techno music

I really wanted to post up an example but I can't find him on youtube lol, maybe TOB or JackIV can post the techno one I'm referring to haha
                    can't find him neither, but that was the name he went by

for this mix i have to agree with lars
                    but i have to agree what he said about the genre and features and he also said the problem is not the mixing skills
                    snoop lion probably is able to mix onbeat etc., its just a mather of taste

i don't like trap music whether its WITH OR WITHOUT 2pac
                    Last edited by DJ T.O.B; 05-03-2013, 04:28 PM.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

I like the mixtape. .I been bumpin for a few weeks now.I got it off of rapstream.
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post

video to promote my mixtape "Based On Trap Story" check it out
                        U think u can mix pac with the menace? Like the song in my sig.
                        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X