Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thugz Mansion (Klockwork Remix) *Upcoming Mixtape*

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/klockworkbeats/2pac-thugz-mansion-klockwork[/SC]

Some might remember this remix I made a year or so ago, too early to say if it'll be the lead single from my upcoming 2Pac mixtape because I'm working on getting custom vocals for it. But it is what is for now.

The mixtape will consist of all my favorite 2Pac remixes I've ever made from 2006-2013 (all of which pretty much under the name of Dj Tricky/Dj Tricki), the 3rd and last 2Pac mixtape I'll ever be doing.
    Last edited by KW; 05-15-2013, 10:51 AM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

nice, looking forward to it

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Nice remix, I like the changes in the guitars. I'm gonna check that tape for sure.
      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        last 2Pac mixtape I'll ever be doing.
        Thank God, finally...

Comment

sounds tight ... awesome guitars

What about the idea you had for making a 2Pac Jazz tape with tracks like the Cause I Had too remix you did .. I hope this project still has GREEN light!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            sounds tight ... awesome guitars

What about the idea you had for making a 2Pac Jazz tape with tracks like the Cause I Had too remix you did .. I hope this project still has GREEN light!
            Yeah I still deff wanna do that in the future, it's easier said than done though, a lot of sound designing goes into it, as opposed to just regular remixing an acapella with a beat.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Sounds dope Trickster! Looking forward to that tape!

Are you a little bit bored of remixing 2pac as well? Thats the reason that this is your last tape?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                Sounds dope Trickster! Looking forward to that tape!

Are you a little bit bored of remixing 2pac as well? Thats the reason that this is your last tape?
                Bored to death. It's only a compilation mixtape. I'm not gonna pull off a Berocke and say its my last then make another 4

Comment

Bored to death. It's only a compilation mixtape. I'm not gonna pull off a Berocke and say its my last then make another 4
                  hahahaha

Yea I think I only going to focus to make some more mixtape volumes with D-ace now and then. and ofcourse some mixes for site tapes.

Comment

heres artwork

ur welcome [MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Comment

you can also mix other rappers/other kind of music then
                      the fact that tupac is our fav. rapper doesnt mean other rappers are shit (a majority is though )

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally Posted by Klockwork View Post
                        Hey It's a shame you're dropping out, you've put out some really great mixes. I think that Thugz Mansion from your All Eyez On Us mixtape is a pretty solid timeless mix and one of the best 2Pac mixes I've got in my playlist. The Thugz Mansion in this topic is slowly growing on me but haven't added it to my playlist.. hopefully with the added custom vocals it will feel complete.

hahahaha

Yea I think I only going to focus to make some more mixtape volumes with D-ace now and then. and ofcourse some mixes for site tapes.
                        I like your mixes to but Only The Strong Survive vol 1 was a perfect collaboration. Favorite mixtape I liked every track accept for Thugz Mansion was not so fitting hope you re-make it in the future with a different artist in the hook like you did with your smile vibe. D-ACE puts out really great mixes he is my favorite and highest rated mixes in my playlist hope you both do a vol 2.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork don't go anywhere it's pleasure to work with talented cats like you.
                          Bryan Anonim
                          Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X