2pac - Against All Odds (Pain Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Against All Odds (Pain Remix)

Don't remember if i ever drop this one, it's an old 2008 mix, pella is too loud, maybe that's why i never shared it

I heard this for 1st time, and Hell yeah i like it !!

Great Job
    When thugs cry
    We don't shed tears we shed blood
    Do you still wanna be a thug?
    (And all our enemies die)
    When thugs cry!

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork Tell me what u think Farty

Comment

Pretty cool, I think the beat is too much for Against All Odds, with the overdrive guitar, I'm more use to hearing not so much of aggressive beat remixes for Against All Odds cause of the way the original is

The beat is dope as fuck though, I'd like to hear it more with something like Fuck Em All or something.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          Pretty cool, I think the beat is too much for Against All Odds, with the overdrive guitar, I'm more use to hearing not so much of aggressive beat remixes for Against All Odds cause of the way the original is

The beat is dope as fuck though, I'd like to hear it more with something like Fuck Em All or something.
          To me it fits better with AAO just because it's a Pac solo ha ha, plus i already mixed FEA so i guess didn't want one more try
          Beat is from a french group, released in 2008

Edit: [MENTION=2963]Krow do u know this group?
          Last edited by PainIsLove4Thugz; 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
            To me it fits better with AAO just because it's a Pac solo ha ha, plus i already mixed FEA so i guess didn't want one more try
            Beat is from a french group, released in 2008

Edit: [MENTION=2963]Krow do u know this group?
            nope but I like the track, well I lovethe beat. Lyrics are kinda distorted so I gots problems understanding hearing all they say. PLus its french accent which makes me have to listen even harder
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
              nope but I like the track, well I lovethe beat. Lyrics are kinda distorted so I gots problems understanding hearing all they say. PLus its french accent which makes me have to listen even harder
              Plus they mix it with slang which is composed of french & arabic

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post

Edit: [MENTION=2963]Krow do u know this group
                French beatmakers are beasts behind the traditional American sound. Dj AK is the Don of modern day G Funk, I think Wadz is German...or French but his dope too, I know a French group that makes killer ambient Hip Hop, list goes on

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                  French beatmakers are beasts behind the traditional American sound. Dj AK is the Don of modern day G Funk, I think Wadz is German...or French but his dope too, I know a French group that makes killer ambient Hip Hop, list goes on
                  Wadz is french, u should listen to 90's french hip hop albums, really, sometimes when i kick it oldschool i'm listennin to some thinkin "Rocco would love this one" u should download this too " Driver – Le Grand Shelem "

Comment

Good mix, in OG quality

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X