Favorite 2Pac remixers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still talk to DJ Dant these days...

the DJ who started this WHOOOOOOLE remix thing for me is DJ Marcial. it was like 2002 or something, i was deeply inspired by his mixes.

DJ G-Rizzle (still have a rap crew with this guy, we started as dj's thats crazy)
    GATZ
    HEARTLESS AKA JC
    DJ MIKE 187UM AKA DJ DUB CEE
    DJ critikal was a fucking bosssssssss.
    dj ranevu/ rondevu
    LM45z
    dante had like 1 or 2 good mixes.
    jossy was a good dj and was a master troll before trolling became famous.
    UKI

DJ Fatal was good, mostly flawless.... but honestly was an idea stealing cocky prick.

but real shit...DJ MARCIAL big props to you. thank you for doing remixes.
    Last edited by abaddon; 01-25-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

dj scholar, dj one, dj choo, phonkey dee, dj critikal, dj one, lm45s are my my favourites from almost 10 years ago, only new dj ive heard from recent is dj miqu. i use to speak to scholar and choo and critkal and r-tistic quite a bit. do any of you know if there active in this forum?
      It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Soul View Post
        Honestly, I'll take a quality Nas, Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli, etc. verse over a E-40 or Sista Soulja verse any day. The problem with many of the official remixes is that the modern mainstream artists are often subpar. But the net-mixers have the luxury of using quality beats and artists, and if a remix sounds good, I don't care whether a modern artist/beat is used.
        lost soul do you have any examples of good 2pac and immortal technique remixs? ive always wanted to hear a decent remix of them both?
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X