2Pac mixes by Dj MM Rex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac mixes by Dj MM Rex

Hi, I'm DJ MM Rex, I've been making remixes since 2011 and in 2012 I started making 2Pac remixes.
    16.06.2013 - I release 2Pac "Gold Yearz" mixtape - 24-25 tracks
    13.09.2013/16.06.2014 - I release 2Pac "Never Die" - 25 tracks

In my mixes I use East Coast and Russian beats, especially modern but not SWAG beats)) I don't make simple mixes with only new music. I cut the acapellas, use acapellas of other artists, also cut music and use rare beats. Also, I make 2Pac's instrumentals (you can find them on my youtube channe;l)

I'll upload my new mixes to this topic. Subscribe to my channel on youtube to check them out regularly (http://www.youtube.com/user/djmmrex).

Here are some mixes from the upcoming mixtape

good to have u here

ive listened to those mixes and looks like ur still in early parts of remixing, with making mashups and off-bar mixes with small errors here and there. Stick around, this site has the best 2pac DJ's then any other site by far, find some of our mixtapes and do what you do.

Comment

I like the Hennessey mix, its mixed badly though. Ill try 2 fix it for you this weekend

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Will check out later and give my thoughts

Comment

I've listened some mixtapes of D-Ace and others, they're very great. My mixes sound like Dj LPC's and some others, but LPC has a special style of modern WC songs with Pac's verses. And I just make mixes with the music I like. Also I can't edit acapellas, I can't make their quality better

Comment

I can't pretend my mixes with better quality. I can pretend Hennessey with normal acapella and some others with putting the beat and the acapella together better, but I don't know what else I need to make better

Comment

Its not onbeat, kinda goes on and off at times, also sounds abit dry, ill try n fix it for you this weekend and send u the mix maybe sunday or something

Comment

OK, but I release my mixtape on Sunday. Only Hennessey acapella goes on and off, others are normal

Comment

Originally posted by MM Rex View Post
                  OK, but I release my mixtape on Sunday. Only Hennessey acapella goes on and off, others are normal
                  others are wrong aswell, atleast all about you is, cant check the 1st vid, its blocked in my country
                  id recommend you not to release a mixtape with offbeat mixes
                  if you want to release it on a special (2pac) day, learn to mix and release it in september then, another option would be christmas/june 16th 2014
                  still the release date isnt important at all
                  imo learn how to mix and release it once everything is right, i doubt anybody including jackv would dl an offbeat mixtape
                  i see potential in the 2 mixes, dont waste it, let d-ace show you how to fix/mix hennessy and you can mix/fix the other tracks, good luck

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                    others are wrong aswell, atleast all about you is, cant check the 1st vid, its blocked in my country
                    id recommend you not to release a mixtape with offbeat mixes
                    if you want to release it on a special (2pac) day, learn to mix and release it in september then, another option would be christmas/june 16th 2014
                    still the release date isnt important at all
                    imo learn how to mix and release it once everything is right, i doubt anybody including jackv would dl an offbeat mixtape
                    i see potential in the 2 mixes, dont waste it, let d-ace show you how to fix/mix hennessy and you can mix/fix the other tracks, good luck
                    OK, but I use only Audacity for mixing, no other programs

Comment

Originally posted by MM Rex View Post
                      OK, but I use only Audacity for mixing, no other programs
                      audacity plagues every newbie mixer trust me lol

i really dont reccomend it, though you're doing a good job getting some mixes almost on-beat.

i reccomend other programs like acid pro, reaper, fl studio and tons more, only it takes a lot of time learning them.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                        audacity plagues every newbie mixer trust me lol

i really dont reccomend it, though you're doing a good job getting some mixes almost on-beat.

i reccomend other programs like acid pro, reaper, fl studio and tons more, only it takes a lot of time learning them.
                        yeah, I lot of time! I like Audacity and wanna work in this program

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X