X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thug 4 Life (DaDa7 OGV Mix)

I like it

Comment

much props bro...you are awesome...cant wait for the full DaDa OGV mixtape.

Comment

nice addition of Fake Ass Bitches verse
        BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

top job like usual!! i would like to hear more hardcore raw and dirty version of this ogv.
          maybe some bassline more percusion hit hats and all these shit. maybe some samples like dr dre's, ice cube's in "fuck all y'all" and "Nothin 2 Loose"
          Last edited by 2Lek; 07-29-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
            top job like usual!! i would like to hear more hardcore raw and dirty version of this ogv.
            maybe some bassline more percusion hit hats and all these shit. maybe some samples like dr dre's, ice cube's in "fuck all y'all" and "Nothin 2 Loose"
            Thanks man, yah I feel you , I've just made it closer to Sykes's beat

Comment

Lawl meng, don't stop keep up the good work

I like all of ur remixes !!
              When thugs cry
              We don't shed tears we shed blood
              Do you still wanna be a thug?
              (And all our enemies die)
              When thugs cry!

Comment

wnderfull dada7 your always on a top whit your mixe
                thanks

Comment

Tight OGV DaDa7. Always enjoy your work!!
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                  Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                  Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                  I'm bullet proof
                  Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                  Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                  Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                  It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                  Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

thanks fellas! im glad ya'll like it

Comment

After I did mine, I realized that Thug 4 Life remakes have been burned out to the damm 2Pac OG Vibe core (Thanks Lars). More the merrier I guess

I don't like the bass, it's too subby & not warm enough, like the sample, it should use a nice bass guitar imo

The kick needs more punch & compression on the low end, not feelin it

Unlike my remake, I think it sounds better with the boom bap clean drums that you did, I used whats believed to be the original drum break but it was too ubber raw thuggish sounding

Later alligator
                      Last edited by KW; 08-01-2013, 01:08 AM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                        After I did mine, I realized that Thug 4 Life remakes have been burned out to the damm 2Pac OG Vibe core (Thanks Lars). More the merrier I guess

I don't like the bass, it's too subby & not warm enough, like the sample, it should use a nice bass guitar imo

The kick needs more punch & compression on the low end, not feelin it

Unlike my remake, I think it sounds better with the boom bap clean drums that you did, I used whats believed to be the original drum break but it was too ubber raw thuggish sounding

Later alligator
                        Thanks for ur constructive criticism, i will try to get better after ur wisdom drop,
                        later kangaroo king

Comment

Best smoothest mix ive heard, this sounds like tha way it should be propz and thanks for this brotha!

Comment

Very solid mix bro, good job! Nice idea of adding the FAB verse to the empty part of the acapella. I like how the acapellas all sound the same (treble pitch/delay effects/volume/pac's flow). The hihats are annoying though. There are like 3 hihats and you placed them on each side of the left and right channel and one in the middle. That's the only thing that bothered me, otherwise very good mix and beat production.

Comment

замечательная работа !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X