Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biological's (Makaveli Interludes)

Makaveli Interlude>>> http://limelinx.com/6udm
    Last edited by Biological; 09-29-2013, 04:04 PM.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

first one is great
    BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

If and when you download the file and it says "Toss It Up" at it's core, it's because I used the music part (if you can even call that music) from the interlude before Toss It Up on the retail version and before Krazy on the demo. I actually took both the retail and demo version of that interlude and muted whatever vocals it had so I just had the clean music part. Then I took the demo and retail (music part) and mixed them both together so they were in sync with each other. Then I revered them. So what you hear in the interlude I posted is actually the (music part) from the interlude before Toss It Up and Krazy playing backwards. Then I layered each vocal piece one-by-one. Because I saved it in the original Toss It Up file (which was the foundation of it) is why is maybe labeled as such. I meant to change that but it slipped my mind.
      The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X