When Thugz Cry (Makaveli demo version) Bio's Outro Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Thugz Cry (Makaveli demo version) Bio's Outro Edit

As you may already know both the demo version of When Thugz Cry and the DAT catalog version & the Makaveli & Mexican version (which is just a polished version of the DAT catalog version.) both have differences mainly the outro (and intro and other things) but mainly the outro. The demo version is a sweet version but the long talking outro is also sweet but is absent from the demo version. So I thought, "why not try to blend the long talking version with the demo version?"

This is basically just the normal demo version only I blended a longer outro to it. Nothing too crazy maybe kind of crud but, at least now I can hear both things while only playing one song. Made it for myself but thought others maybe interested.

When Thugz cry (Bio's Outro Edit)
    Last edited by Biological; 09-29-2013, 10:46 AM.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

nice work! thanks

Comment

good stuff like always
      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
      i`m confused

Comment

thx dude, sounds very nice.....as an additional note: i cant believe how you can rap on such a "soft" beat that hard and emotional. freaky. pac dat rap nerd :C*
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Nice work dude... It's a good effort. Saving this along with the rest of my re-makes/edits

Comment

thx alot for this meng! To be honest this is so specially and my favorite 'Pac track!

I can listen only this track one month without boring!!

2PAC 4 EVER!
            When thugs cry
            We don't shed tears we shed blood
            Do you still wanna be a thug?
            (And all our enemies die)
            When thugs cry!

Comment

Just saw this on Youtube

It seems some minds think alike I guess. I didn't see this until today. It's not the same as mine, but the same idea though. My mix actually encompasses all 3 versions, the DAT, the Demo, & the Mak Mex version. While his is only the 2 of them. On mine I never really got the levels exactly where I wanted them, but oh well whatever.

I think Nas said it best with "No idea's original, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never what you do, but how it's done."

So true. No idea is original.
              The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

props sounds good!

Comment

Thanks frog
                  I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X