Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Outlawz - Lastonesleft (Berocke's Added Instruments Retail Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Outlawz - Lastonesleft (Berocke's Added Instruments Retail Remix)

Something I did a couple years ago. Never posted it here previously. Rare Berocke Production! Enjoy!

LINK: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.rar
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

That is astounding. Really refreshes the joint, can you do this to a few other "sparse" bootlegs we have to fill them out and maybe relay the drums?

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

A refresh touch on this track.. The new elements are a very nice addition.. But the tag in the beginning of the track not so much lol
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
        A refresh touch on this track.. The new elements are a very nice addition.. But the tag in the beginning of the track not so much lol
        Yeah, the tag lol!
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
          That is astounding. Really refreshes the joint, can you do this to a few other "sparse" bootlegs we have to fill them out and maybe relay the drums?

Unfortunately I don't do drums lol.

Comment

Nice!! I've been waiting for someone to enhance this a bit. Can you do anything like this with Troublesome too?

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
              Nice!! I've been waiting for someone to enhance this a bit. Can you do anything like this with Troublesome too?
              I probably could.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                I probably could.
                Spanish guitars if you can. They sound dope.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

love the new elements... changes it up with a modern feel... maybe the elements right at the start could be a little different.... as soon as the beat kicks in though its perfect. great new vibe to this mix....

always a fan of ur work. great to see u still keeping the mixing going! gonna post this on my soundcloud for ya
                  **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                  **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                  **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                  CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X