2Pac-Unconditional Love (With Hammer Version vocals) Bio mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Unconditional Love (With Hammer Version vocals) Bio mix

So what I've done here is take the female singing from the Hammer version (that is not on the Pac version) and I've added it to the Pac version. A little bit in the intro, the hooks and outro. This is kind of a test mix in a way just to hear how it sounds. I've done a few just testing the levels of the added vocals. This mix would be a "subtle mix" because the added vocals are not that prominent, you can hear them but I didn't go crazy with them. My favorite part of this mix would be the vary end of the song because now it ends uniquely with the singing.

Here listen to what I mean. Full track

And here's a clip with the vocals a little louder than the first mix.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

will check it props
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds good man, I listen to hammer version from time to time due to different female vocals and thats the point.
      I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

this is bad ass bro, thanks for sharing

Comment

I'd EQ the Hammer version a bit so it matches the sonics of Pacs version as you can tell where you've inserted your cuts as there's more air in one than the other. Drop the treble a tiny lil bit and it will be good.
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
            I'd EQ the Hammer version a bit so it matches the sonics of Pacs version as you can tell where you've inserted your cuts as there's more air in one than the other. Drop the treble a tiny lil bit and it will be good.
            Duly noted. I'll take it in to consideration.

These are just test mixes to hear what it would sound like. I'd like to make a final version as well though.
            Last edited by Biological; 02-21-2014, 07:25 PM.
            The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Holy shit! Ive been searching for something like this forever! Not only did u make it fresh but u touched it up and now the production actually does tha song justice! I cant believe i slept on this! I was bored so i finally decided to download it...Judging by ur description of what u did to tha track i figured it wouldnt be worth a download, but i am very pleased, ur minor tweaks make a huge difference here! How did u make tha adlibs switch speakers??? Did u have all of tha individual tracks?
              Last edited by Ianyo2012; 02-28-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

re upload different link please

Comment

Can we get a Working link? The links diseased.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X