No announcement yet.

2Pac - Niggaz Nature (Berocke Remix 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Niggaz Nature (Berocke Remix 2)

Here's an acappella that never gets much love. Well the beat I used is always one I wanted to use with 2Pac over it but I never did before due to it being a such a big hit. However, it is an amazing beat and finally decided to try this. I've heard Homeboyz and Hell 4 A Hustla over this but not this acapella so far. If you remember the old DJ prizefighter remixes from back in the day from 1999/2000, you'll know . Well anyway, enjoy!

LINK: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%202%29.rar

Direct Mp3 LINK: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%202%29.mp3
    Last edited by Rock; 03-04-2014, 09:53 PM.
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

The beat was a big hit? its got a crap string arrangement with racing hi hats, that's all I heard anyway.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKLOCKADOR View Post
      The beat was a big hit? its got a crap string arrangement with racing hi hats, that's all I heard anyway.
      haha, Back That Ass Up was a huge hit back in the day. I always felt it was a great beat. Guess not everyone feels the same lol.
      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

i remember this beat on all the old crappy bootlegs, but yea this works a lot better than hell 4 a hustla and homeboyz lol

Comment

I like the remix, sounds dope. Wasn't this beat sampled by Drake for "Practise"?
          SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

why is it a rar file?
            cant u upload a mp3 to any streaming site

somehow most of my downloads nowadays give me an error just as this 1
            id like to listen to it, though

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
              why is it a rar file?
              cant u upload a mp3 to any streaming site

somehow most of my downloads nowadays give me an error just as this 1
              id like to listen to it, though
              I have uploaded a direct Mp3 version now. [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B.

Check the original post!
              Last edited by Rock; 03-04-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Your working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah.

Pac fits over it great Amaru never did this song justice, especially for putting lil mo, the offkey queen

I Know Death Follows Me
                But
                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

It would be nice if someone figures a method to either isolate or cancel the additional singers out of some Pac pellas.

Theoretically it shouldn't be too hard, all you've got to do is set up some ranges and you should be able to subdue it a little bit.
                  I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                    I have uploaded a direct Mp3 version now. DJ T.O.B

Check the original post!
                    thx for the mp3 link
                    mix is nice, thx man

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Worldwide View Post
                      I like the remix, sounds dope. Wasn't this beat sampled by Drake for "Practise"?
                      Yes, Drake did sample Back That Ass Up for Practice. On some of Drakes recent tours he's had Juvenile perform Back That Ass Up live.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Comment

Always good to hear new stuff from you! Good choice of a beat though I think its too modern for the 2pac feel of this track.. has more of a ciara feel to it lol..

none the less it is mixed well.... looking forward to future stuff from u
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Sadly not 320kbps but the remix is very nice! Will bump this sh*t in my car, keep up the good work bro
                            Last edited by DeletedMofogga; 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM.
                            - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X