Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Thug Niggaz Don't Die (Worldwide Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Thug Niggaz Don't Die (Worldwide Remix)

New mix, honest feedback please!

Acapellas used are Good Life & Tradin War Stories.
    Last edited by therealtruealtog; 03-30-2014, 11:35 AM.
    SC:dopehouseuk

Like the concept but the beat feels like a loop, needs some drops to break it up. The pellas are nice but a little too loud in the mix, did you EQ them yourself?
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

i like this mix
      beat is nice, the scratches are dope, drums etc. are cool, and the choice of acapella is pretty good
      the verses aswell as the hook really work on this beat
      61824 is right with what he said though, beat sounds like a loop and a break would've been nice, especially at 1:31 when the 2nd verse turns in a break would be perfect
      also he is right with the acapellas being too loud, i'd turn them down a bit and maybe even turn down the whole mix a bit
      other then that great fucking job

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
        Like the concept but the beat feels like a loop, needs some drops to break it up. The pellas are nice but a little too loud in the mix, did you EQ them yourself?
        Yes I did, I must have EQ'd the Tradin War stories mix a tad too much, I'll go back and redo it. Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
        i like this mix
        beat is nice, the scratches are dope, drums etc. are cool, and the choice of acapella is pretty good
        the verses aswell as the hook really work on this beat
        61824 is right with what he said though, beat sounds like a loop and a break would've been nice, especially at 1:31 when the 2nd verse turns in a break would be perfect
        also he is right with the acapellas being too loud, i'd turn them down a bit and maybe even turn down the whole mix a bit
        other then that great fucking job
        I'll add a few breaks, and change the acapella eqing. Should sound more better in the final mix! Thanks for the feed!
        SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

I loove this beat, one of the best beats the game has picked in ages, the mastering of the beat is horrible though, not your fault, thats the beat itself that is like that.

the vocals are too loud man, turn them down ALOT, add compression & equalize them. The hook works brilliantly on this.
          Tradin War stories sounds so good over this beat.

Great concept man, i really enjoy it

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X