Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Last President Left (Berocke Test Mix) (Clip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Last President Left (Berocke Test Mix) (Clip)

As some on this board know, I'm absolutely in love with Lastonesleft and it's instrumental. In all honestly one of my all time favorite rap beats ever. Anyway, I decided to tinker around with Lastonesleft Retail version in Adobe Audition. Ended up having mostly a drum beat with Bassline. I actualy looped a part in the outro chorus section to keep 2Pac's remaining vocals mostly out of it. Then I got the idea to vocal remove on the OG Version 2 and got the main piano melody and guitar part. I used 2Pac's verse section from this since it had the vocals mostly removed and put it over the drum/bassline beat I looped from the retail version to create a sort of Lastonesleft computer generated mash up instrumental. Then I put 2Pac's second verse from Letter 2 The President over it. I think it sounds cool. Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think!

LINK (right click and save as to download): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%28Clip%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

This sounds like a nice blend/switchup. I can hear a tiny bit of 2Pac's original verse, but I reckon it just adds to the rawness of the mix.
    SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Although I hate switch ups, not because they sound bad but because I think its just wrong because you associate a beat with a particular song, and now your messing things up.

This particular switchup though, I do like! I played it 4-5 times.

Comment

It sounds good but the style of rapping definately fits the Letter 2 President instrumental vibe better.
        I mean, you can hear he's rapping it deep, like he's sad, depressed about the situation. "Writing" a letter.

Wnen LastOnesLeft verse is showing pride of Outlawz, it's more like shouting, raising the vocals, more happier. WESTSIDE IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA.
        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
          As some on this board know, I'm absolutely in love with Lastonesleft and it's instrumental.
          Understatement of the millennia right here

In all honestly one of my all time favorite rap beats ever. Anyway, I decided to tinker around with Lastonesleft Retail version in Adobe Audition. Ended up having mostly a drum beat with Bassline. I actualy looped a part in the outro chorus section to keep 2Pac's remaining vocals mostly out of it. Then I got the idea to vocal remove on the OG Version 2 and got the main piano melody and guitar part. I used 2Pac's verse section from this since it had the vocals mostly removed and put it over the drum/bassline beat I looped from the retail version to create a sort of Lastonesleft computer generated mash up instrumental.
          Auditory MacGuyver up in this bitch.

Then I put 2Pac's second verse from Letter 2 The President over it. I think it sounds cool. Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think!

LINK (right click and save as to download): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%28Clip%29.mp3
          I too like this beat, I remember when it first dropped and I was wowed by its rawness. The beat breaks leak that came out later was icing on the cake, mix is dope - refreshes the beat and creates more bumpage value.
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Nice idea... Unlucky with the CPU though... Good to hear a switch up for a change. But I think leave it and don't finish it unless u get ur hands on a better CPU
            **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
            **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
            **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
            CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

nice idea
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

good shit

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure I'll do a full as I was just messing around mainly.
                  "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                  I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                  I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                  I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Moey's right, cpu kills that great concept, why the hell can't we have more studio quality pellas... Damn

Comment

I'm curious to hear what the chorus sounds like but maybe the CPU isn't good enough when it comes to the chorus?

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                        I'm curious to hear what the chorus sounds like but maybe the CPU isn't good enough when it comes to the chorus?
                        Me too, depends of the technique used to make this cpu but honestly, i tried to make the same before, sounded like shit

Comment

I love it alot.
                          Say no to Trump.

Comment

I love it alot 2, would like to hear the full version..
                            When thugs cry
                            We don't shed tears we shed blood
                            Do you still wanna be a thug?
                            (And all our enemies die)
                            When thugs cry!

Comment

good work. plus letter to president 2nd verse is like a world wonder how pac spits it..lol would die to see him rapping it in a footage...he full of pain on that
                              He was a nice middle class nigga
                              But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                              Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X