Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Styles P - Pain (Whizz Mix) (OLD but classic!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Styles P - Pain (Whizz Mix) (OLD but classic!!!!)

Was going throw stuff and I found this mix by Whizz. He produced the beat and did the mix. It is my favorite Pain mix out there! This remix was done before the studio Pain acappella was available.

Right Click and Save As to download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...z%20Mix%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

dope as hell, is wizz still mixing these days?always loved his style
    subscribe to my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/DJMarcyMarcRemix

Comment

Wow, totally changes the vibe of the track.

I know that sample though, where's it from Rock?

Have you considered relaying this with the proper pella we've got now? The CPU in the mix sounds superb though. The hook could do with some cuts bringing in the samples as icing on the cake.
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I remember this remix! It's been a long time since I heard it, one of Whizz's best mixes!

Shame he isn't producing or mixing anymore. More time for the family.
        Last edited by therealtruealtog; 06-26-2014, 06:53 PM.
        SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

great mix, whizz is a beast, 1 of my favs
          the hook really reminds me of a hook of a mix from me, ill try to include these words aswell maybe

Life Ain't Nothing but Bitches and Money

nwa isnt it? lets see if it fits my current hook

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
            Wow, totally changes the vibe of the track.

I know that sample though, where's it from Rock?

Have you considered relaying this with the proper pella we've got now? The CPU in the mix sounds superb though. The hook could do with some cuts bringing in the samples as icing on the cake.
            It's from the Fountain soundtrack. The song is called Stay With Me.

Whizz gave me a redone version of the beat but I don't like it as much because he added some off pitch female humming in the beat which in my opinion ruins the beat to an extent.
            "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
            I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
              It's from the Fountain soundtrack. The song is called Stay With Me.

Whizz gave me a redone version of the beat but I don't like it as much because he added some off pitch female humming in the beat which in my opinion ruins the beat to an extent.
              Nope its ''Clint Mansell - Together We Will Live Forever'' Yea I love how he used this sample great mix always liked it.

EDIT: oops, never heard that ''Stay With Me'' Song before.. your right it indeed is that 1. Same melody from Together we will live forever haha. Good find!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
                Nope its ''Clint Mansell - Together We Will Live Forever'' Yea I love how he used this sample great mix always liked it.

EDIT: oops, never heard that ''Stay With Me'' Song before.. your right it indeed is that 1. Same melody from Together we will live forever haha. Good find!
                Glad you corrected yourself. Together We Will Live Forever has the same melody but it's only piano. But yes, it is Stay With Me.

Comment

Yeah, I always though whizz sampled Together We Will Live Forever and did the synths himself, but its all from the other song hehe nice

Comment

Not bad. Drums play a very big role for me in enjoying remixes & this one comes up too short. The music is nice & the voc samples are super dope. Considering he mixed a CG

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X