2pac - How Do U Want It (Tyrese Chorus Test)_Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - How Do U Want It (Tyrese Chorus Test)_Pain

That's what i was thinkin of when i said to mix both tracks, even if lyrics don't fully match, better than nothin, plus we got the 2pac solo version, maybe we should use the alternate beat by JJ (You Bring Me Up by K-Ci & Jojo) use the studio clean version of HDYWI then add the Tyrese part

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/dj_pain/2pac-how-do-u-want-it-tyrese-chorus-test_pain[/SC]

Well, I think they fit well together
    (Talkin' bout an audio standpoint)

Comment

Here's an other test, as i said in the first post, i used the clean version of HDYWI, added Tyrese's chorus and used K-Ci & Jojo's beat

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/dj_pain/2pac-feat-tyrese-how-do-u-want-it-test-mix-pain[/SC]

Comment

the first version sounds way better, 2nd is def. offkey
        probs dj pain, was a nice listen

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
          the first version sounds way better, 2nd is def. offkey
          probs dj pain, was a nice listen
          Thanks man My aim was to show y'all what kind of mixes was possible to make cause [MENTION=2072]Klockwork said Warpath already made this collabo mix

Will always sound better over the HDYWI solo version because i filtered Tyrese's part in 2mins so it ain't perfect, still some elements on there.
          Second version could sound way better with work, if we take more time to filter Tyrese's chorus and outro and maybe add more reverb to Pac's verses. I did this one quickly too, on headphones cause it was late so it's far from percfect job!

Comment

excellent ยง SUPER TAF

Comment

Are you gonna work on and complete both versions ? (The two beats)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Iverson View Post
                Are you gonna work on and complete both versions ? (The two beats)
                Not sure because seems that Tyrese is offkey and u can hear too much elements from Tyrese's version, and also the 2pac solo version's quality sounds really bad to me, plus i'm lazy like [MENTION=2072]Klockwork said

But i'm pretty sure both concepts are really mixable to get good alternates, at least i'll try

Comment

Love the first version, if you could put together a completed version that would be great
                  My Current PC
                  i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

2nd one is off key, stick to the first idea and only use the bits of Pacs hook that matches what Tyrese says. The "chant back" at 14 sec sounds good.
                    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X