Still Breathin (EndOfDayz Remix) Preview Clip **NEW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Breathin (EndOfDayz Remix) Preview Clip **NEW**

Since y'all liked the last clip I put up, here's another mix that's about finished. The guitar layer is amplified a little more to show the details, but will be lowered on the final mix.

The guitar changes uniquely throughout the track, and there's some heavier parts not shown in the clip that I saved for the outro, so it goes out with a *bang

Enjoy, appreciate any feedback as always!

Too much ambiance & 'verb on the guitar, otherwise brilliant.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      Too much ambiance & 'verb on the guitar, otherwise brilliant.
      Yea, this version just came in. Lil different from the last one u know of. This was actually re-recorded and everything in a studio. I'll hit you up soon and talk about final mixing touches ;-)

Comment

Great work, looking forward to the full version!

Comment

love the guitar sound. great addition... just thinking maybe try the same concept with the recent OG leak

what do you think [MENTION=244]endofdayz

im thinking that because because the og already sounds like some elements are missing.. might work. but the guitar sounds amazing
          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

i love it, your ep/mixtape is shaping up to be amazing. id love to hear more of it!

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

nice BUT you should use the original acapella/ og vibe because the retail version has too much Young "Nutz Hang" Noble
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Superb, I really like the addition of the guitar it adds so much soul as it flows along.

Hows Troublesome? Nearly done?

One thing I did think of, seeing as the Lawz updated verses were straight wackalicious and I suspect there's enough beat to loop it up/may even have a leaked instru somewhere (found it) - why not just remove their verses and add some new features to your remixed beat?

A good verse from Kurupt and Daz would be a great addition.
                Last edited by Palmolive Thug; 10-13-2014, 05:57 PM.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                  Superb, I really like the addition of the guitar it adds so much soul as it flows along.

Hows Troublesome? Nearly done?

One thing I did think of, seeing as the Lawz updated verses were straight wackalicious and I suspect there's enough beat to loop it up/may even have a leaked instru somewhere (found it) - why not just remove their verses and add some new features to your remixed beat?

A good verse from Kurupt and Daz would be a great addition.
                  That's a great idea. I usually stop listening to the track after Pac's verse. The Outlawz are an embarrassment to the song.

Comment

nice, when do u drop it?
                    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                      That's a great idea. I usually stop listening to the track after Pac's verse. The Outlawz are an embarrassment to the song.
                      Top man, no point wasting that dope guitar work on some wack verses.

Come on then peeps, fire up some pellas that suit the vibe and sound nice.
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X