GTA V Mixtape - The Advanced Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V Mixtape - The Advanced Edition

The GTA V Advanced Edition mixtape features videos from the likes of Dr Dre, Freddie Gibbs, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube & many more

In anticipation for the PS4 and Xbox One release of Grand Theft Auto V, The Koalition have created an “advanced edition” of last year’s Grand Theft Auto V mixtape.

The “GTA V Advanced Edition” mixtape features videos from the likes of Dr. Dre, Freddie Gibbs, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Ab-Soul and many more. Just for good measure, there are also a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes included too.

Songs included in the Advanced Edition for the GTA V Mixtape were either featured in last year’s original mixtape; or were featured within the soundtrack of the popular 2013 video game title.

If you are interested, you can download/listen to last year’s mixtape by clicking here.

You will find the tracklisting and artwork of the GTA V Mixtape – Advanced Edition below.

Tracklisting:
    00:00:09 – CJ – San Andreas Freestyle (Dir. by poohyuio)
    00:01:40 – W.C. ft. Ice Cube – This Is Los Angeles
    00:04:45 – Freddie Gibbs – Still Livin’ pt. 2
    00:08:50 – Tha Dogg Pound – LA Here’s 2 U
    00:13:05 – Glasses Malone ft. Ya Boy – Rich ‘n’ Thuggin’
    00:16:54 – Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg & The Game – Nuttin’ But A G Thang (Mr. Kennedy Mix)
    00:20:49 – Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg – Next Episode (Mr. Kennedy Mix)
    00:25:09 – Clyde Carson ft. The Team – Slow Down
    00:28:46 – Ice Cube – You Know How We Do It
    00:32:35 – Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar – Hood Gone Love It (Dir. by Shine Thugz)
    00:37:29 – Kendrick Lamar – A.D.H.D
    00:41:13 – YG – I’m A Real One
    00:44:02 – Young Maylay – West Coast Freestyle (Dir. by Deshotta)
    00:45:46 – Kausion ft. Ice Cube – What You Wanna Do
    00:49:49 – MC Eiht – Streiht Up Menace
    00:54:24 – Ab-Soul ft. Kendrick Lamar – Illuminate
    01:00:28 – The Game ft. 2 Chainz & Rick Ross – Ali Bomaye
    01:07:00 – Dr. Dre ft. Ice Cube – Natural Born Killaz
    01:13:29 – 2Pac – To Live & Die In LA

Grand Theft Auto V will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday 18th of November.

For us 2Pac fans, I also tried to recreate many parts of the "To Live & Die In LA" video using GTA V. Check it out and let me know what you think because this is a first for me!

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Nice one i will listen to the Mixtape from last year right now! But i cant find a download link for The Advanced Edition in the link that you posted it only has links for the "older"edition.
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
      Nice one i will listen to the Mixtape from last year right now! But i cant find a download link for The Advanced Edition in the link that you posted it only has links for the "older"edition.
      It's the video player at the top of the page. It's a mixtape in video form. It's like a play on the fact that this GTA PS4 release is "the advanced edition" lol

Thanks for checking them out, they surprisingly take alot of time to make.

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Comment

Thanks for this!
        Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X