Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Eminem - In God's Eyes

this thread is for removing
    Last edited by ndesheff; 12-02-2014, 12:34 PM.

offbeat and pellas stretched way too much
    pretty horrible job, sry for saying

maybe this will help you

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

thanks for the information and the feedback, I've made a mistake posting here, it is not my place

Comment

Originally posted by ndesheff View Post
        thanks for the information and the feedback, I've made a mistake posting here, it is not my place
        why is it a mistake? if you wouldnt have posted here you wouldnt have taken notice of it being offbeat and you wouldnt have taken notice of my tutorial
        check it out, it can be great opportunity for you

learn to mix and stay active in this section aswell as in other sections

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
          why is it a mistake? if you wouldnt have posted here you wouldnt have taken notice of it being offbeat and you wouldnt have taken notice of my tutorial

oh, so there was actually a mix here before? I thought he was free posting here and on tn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post

You are absolutely right, I meant it in the nicest possible way. I took a look at the thread you gave me and I fully understand that like in every other occupation, mixing and remixing have its rules, good practices and so on, which if someone want to do a good job must know and must excersise.

I said "mistake" because I don't like people to see works of mine that are not good and although I am no professional and have made a few "remixes" just for fun and to play around out of love for Pac, your comment made me realize that it is better not to show what I have done, without doing it right. For example - I am web developer from 10 years now and when I see some bad/ugly work from a newbie or wannabe somewhere on the net where it don't belong it's kinda funny. I mean - maybe I just didin't fully understand that there is enough serious people here in what you do not to jump in out of nowhere like a dork with my low quality stuff.

Also - English isn't my native language so I hope you can understand my thought. But, from time to time If I have desires to make some audio stuff again I will keep in mind information you gave me, so thank you.

Cheers guys.

Edit - DJ Rapsin, because of the very nice attitude of DJ T.O.B I'll post it again although I'm not proud of it - youtube.com/watch?v=NSoRcYjsbnQ
            Last edited by ndesheff; 12-03-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

respect for removing the video and taking the criticism the right way, its good when u can relate from the job to things like this
              just dont stop mixing, if its your hobby/occupation and you have fun doing it,
              trust me u'll even have more fun doing it once you know how it's done

and your english is totally fine, i can understand it all, most guys on here including me don't have english as their native language, so all fine don't worry

hope that turtorial will help ya, might be tough for you at the beginning but once you know how its done you know how its done

Comment

Was it that bad ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X