Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - All Out (Berocke Remix) (Long Sample) (Not Final)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - All Out (Berocke Remix) (Long Sample) (Not Final)

Here's what was originally an intro with just 2Pac but the final will have the Outlawz. Just 2Pac for now. Enjoy!

Link (right click and save as): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Final%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Not sure if studio or CPU O_o but the backing track is nicer than the OG & retail

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
      sounds close to retail. find way of making the beat less looped. u cant really do much cause the pella is soooooo long!
      Studio beat was used. Real, not looped.
      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

thanks for the download grabbing it now.

Comment

Drop the full some time this millennia Rock
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
            Drop the full some time this millennia Rock
            Full Version will be dope. ;x

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X