Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Dramacydal - Enemies With Me (Berocke Remix 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Dramacydal - Enemies With Me (Berocke Remix 2)

Here's another mix I did 3 years ago that was intended for my next mixtape. Enjoy!!! Props to [MENTION=842]D-Ace for the beat. He produced it! Since I mixed it down today and due to recent requests, it's tag free.

Link (right click and save as): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%202%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

fav enemies with me remix, [MENTION=842]D-Ace great production

Comment

Great mix! Thank you

Comment

Top man Rock, thanks for listening to the fans and dropping it tag free.
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
          Top man Rock, thanks for listening to the fans and dropping it tag free.
          No problem!
          "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
          I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

if only EDI would have heard this back in 1997 before he did his terrible remix lmao

Probably the best remix of this I heard besides the OG Vibe and some mix I heard with Akon on it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              if only EDI would have heard this back in 1997 before he did his terrible remix lmao

Probably the best remix of this I heard besides the OG Vibe and some mix I heard with Akon on it before.
              Haha! Sorry for the late reply. Edi's remix is terrible. I would've taken a tweaked OG beat without Stretch and Sha'killa (or whatever her name is) but no, can't even have that!

Comment

Great

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X