Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Ballad Of A Dead Soulja VS Notorious Thugs (Berocke Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Ballad Of A Dead Soulja VS Notorious Thugs (Berocke Remix)

Posted a clip of this a couple years ago. Here's the full!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Link (Right Click and Save As): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

I quite like this a lot, inspiring me to remix it now

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Hell yea!! I always LOVED this beat and only wished I could find a 2pac remix with it. I think this is the first!!

Another one I've always put as a classic is Mo Murda instrumental

Last edited by endofdayz; 04-03-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

good shit.. gives it a slower but same dark vibe

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
          good shit.. gives it a slower but same dark vibe
          What's interesting is I did not slow down the tempo of the vocals at all. I slowed down only the tempo of the instrumental. I did the same thing with my Tha Luntic Remix.
          "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
          I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
            What's interesting is I did not slow down the tempo of the vocals at all. I slowed down only the tempo of the instrumental. I did the same thing with my Tha Luntic Remix.
            Are u the one that made this??

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
              Are u the one that made this??
              I made this Ballad Of a Dead Soulja remix and that Tha Lunatic Remix.

Comment

Dope , i like the beat

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli-TheDon View Post
                  Dope , i like the beat
                  You can't go wrong with Notorious Thugs beat! Thanks!

BUMP BUMP!

Comment

Good work once again

Comment

Nicely done, I don't mind beats being slowed (esp when they gain such a new vibe from doing so) but doing it to vocals is a no no.
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Damn Rock...this shit works really well...slowed down the NT beat almost sounds like Made NIggaz ish

but this is ILL

Props

Comment

sounds pretty chilled i like it, slowing down the instrumental gives it a different vibe. sounds like it compliments the meaning to the word "ballad." i want to remix again. but im tired of the material i have atm, i only have material from what i downloaded back in 2006. im looking for cpus and new studio acapellas, but i havent had any luck
                          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X