Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Outlawz - All Out (Berocke Remix) (FULL VERSION!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Outlawz - All Out (Berocke Remix) (FULL VERSION!)

Finally after a very long delay......The full version of my All Out remix! Enjoy!

Link (Right Click and Save As): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Interesting.

It felt like Pacs verse was never going to end, started to get too repetitive. I think you could relay this by chopping up some of the variations and sections then moving them around to emphasize certain parts of the flow with a bit more instrumentation and some synths like you did on your Last Ones Left refresh. The beat break at 03.35 could be built upon nicely, as could the guitar section at 04.33 also if you've got some female vocal harmomizing keys like the original beat had that would be quite super.

Back in the lab Rock and cook up that v2 mix.
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

[MENTION=1133]Rock the mix is solid all around.
      With that said, [MENTION=10086]61824 has some good pointers.
      Would love to hear a v2 if it's in the cards.

Thanks for the share.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
        Interesting.

It felt like Pacs verse was never going to end, started to get too repetitive. I think you could relay this by chopping up some of the variations and sections then moving them around to emphasize certain parts of the flow with a bit more instrumentation and some synths like you did on your Last Ones Left refresh. The beat break at 03.35 could be built upon nicely, as could the guitar section at 04.33 also if you've got some female vocal harmomizing keys like the original beat had that would be quite super.

Back in the lab Rock and cook up that v2 mix.
        These changes would make this a lot better. 2pac's voice is also a little loud. Very good CPU accapella though.

Comment

Better then retail helicopter remix
          [MENTION=943]MrMind sounds like a studio?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X