Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac - If I Die 2night (Street Life Test Switch Up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - If I Die 2night (Street Life Test Switch Up)

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork told me i should share this here, so someone with motivation could mix this properly, the track is 4min long that's how long it took me to mix it, didn't edit anything, that's why sound is bad.

[MENTION=12451]Hannibal Collecter posted the instrumental here

I'll be honest I think it's dope the way it is.. But still someone should try and make the pella sound better and finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
      I'll be honest I think it's dope the way it is.. But still someone should try and make the pella sound better and finish it off.
      Yeah because it's not that clean

Comment

There was a remix of this back in days over a really smooth beat with an R&B hook (Where is the love?) that was off the chain.
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
          There was a remix of this back in days over a really smooth beat with an R&B hook (Where is the love?) that was off the chain.
          u mean this i bet

Comment

It's aight

Comment

Originally posted by Hoochie View Post
              u mean this i bet

Thats the one. I remember when I first copped it on a rinky dink green CDR that wouldn't play in 2 out of 3 CD players but the loyal old C90 held us down.

Even though its just one instru layered over the retail it was done so well and fits mighty fine too.

Comment

i think that shit is dope!!!!

Comment

Thats the one. I remember when I first copped it on a rinky dink green CDR that wouldn't play in 2 out of 3 CD players but the loyal old C90 held us down.

Even though its just one instru layered over the retail it was done so well and fits mighty fine too.
                  I actually preferred listening to that remix over the OG song, great hook. Makes the original sound bland

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                  Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    I actually preferred listening to that remix over the OG song, great hook. Makes the original sound bland
                    Yep yep, it always made me think thats how the track wouldve sounded if it was recorded on the West and the instrumentation flows so perfectly with Pacs verses.

Thinking back MATW had a lot of seriously East Coast style beats.

Comment

Yep yep, it always made me think thats how the track wouldve sounded if it was recorded on the West and the instrumentation flows so perfectly with Pacs verses.

Thinking back MATW had a lot of seriously East Coast style beats.
                      Agree. I still gots to know who produced that remix, I think it birthed on the makaveli boots?

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                        Agree. I still gots to know who produced that remix, I think it birthed on the makaveli boots?
                        Jea, off top I'd say it was some mid 90s down south artist that was probably on Rap A Lot or similar as Pac works well on their beats and hooks plus a lot of the other blends on that CD used southern artists beats.

The whole cg pella, producing a beat from scratch vibe didn't appear on the scene till later. At that point in time puters were a short hop skip and jump away from this:

so the best you could do was cueing up a retail cut and instrumental on the 1210s as you attempted to EQ out the distortion and hope the end result bumped, which it did.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug

Comment

Suave House, good looking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug
                              THanks chief

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X