Fixes & Remakes II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
    Its on every bar, behind syke & mopreme's verse's also. Bugging the shit out of me now
    you must've some good ears lol, can you point it out more? I can't hear it.

Comment

To me it also sounds like an echo (which this, as well as other acapellas seem to have a lot of, on the muted parts) but I still can definately hear the RKelly sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Krysis View Post
        To me it also sounds like an echo (which this, as well as other acapellas seem to have a lot of, on the muted parts) but I still can definately hear the RKelly sample.
        Surprised you guys cant hear it, definitely not an echo, can almost hear it as well as the beat, and its throughout the whole pella,

Listen to the looped clip or the actual pella, first two words hit the same time as the first and second snare at the end of the bar, then the last word hits the kick same time as the first bell

*might be harder to hear on the low q stream of the clip
        Last edited by Tupac Cat; 01-18-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

all I can hear is the infinite echo of "in a brown bottle" and "hennessey". also i can hear "what'chu drinkin', nigga?"

Comment

same...brown bottle brown bottle brown bottle

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
            all I can hear is the infinite echo of "in a brown bottle" and "hennessey". also i can hear "what'chu drinkin', nigga?"

Comment

very professional work Enemiez With Me (OG Drum Sample Mix)
              dope
              very nice beat
              the best
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post

"Will she go" "will she go" haha?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
                  http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/Z7L8yIfR/file.html

"Will she go" "will she go" haha?
                  Hmm are you possibly refering to the same thing I did earlier? I think that is the melody. haha

Comment

Good man, I like the way you drop the beat out on the 2nd verse of Nothing to lose... Nice touch

Comment

[MENTION=15191]Tupac Cat Great job on that reconstruction of Hennessey's OG beat. I've always wondered what the OG sounds like. Now we have an idea of what it could be. Well done!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X