Every Single Day (Papaveli Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Single Day (Papaveli Mix)

ok.. so heres the mix i did for the song...

forgive me if my mixes sound a bit off recently... i had to get new headphones a couple weeks ago and i have to re-adjust to the new sound... so im still trying to figure out what the normal sounds are and adjust accordingly.. but im still off i believe..

either way.. heres my mix...

and just an observation...

sounds like this may have been a reference for snoop dogg.. very early on... 93/94 and maybe thats kinda obvious... but the daz vocals here a definitely re-done... so im thinking maybe for his RRGB album? the og daz vocals can be heard in some parts on the pella... the second kurupt verse is an alt verse... idk.. there is other things too that are intersting... i loved hearing DOC on there.. hahaha..

oh.. and daz adlibs are on the 2002 DPG version.. but they are disguised through a filter and effects.. but they are there.. its kinda fcking weird.. and i never really noticed them.. just thought it was weird as noise.. but its actually daz adlibs.. loll..

as always you make a good mix [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

Comment

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post

forgive me if my mixes sound a bit off recently... i had to get new headphones a couple weeks ago and i have to re-adjust to the new sound... so im still trying to figure out what the normal sounds are and adjust accordingly.. but im still off i believe..

sounds like this may have been a reference for snoop dogg.. very early on... 93/94 and maybe thats kinda obvious... but the daz vocals here a definitely re-done... so im thinking maybe for his RRGB album? the og daz vocals can be heard in some parts on the pella... the second kurupt verse is an alt verse... idk.. there is other things too that are intersting... i loved hearing DOC on there.. hahaha..

oh.. and daz adlibs are on the 2002 DPG version.. but they are disguised through a filter and effects.. but they are there.. its kinda fcking weird.. and i never really noticed them.. just thought it was weird as noise.. but its actually daz adlibs.. loll..
      So snoop dogg is not on these layers anyways but his name is clearly on the reel tracklist ? Its very weird all og layers are present but even the original reel that was sold on ebay had snoop listed on every single day on the reel label and box itself. And we could think we are missing some layers but we dont we got all 24 and each layer has it sound for the track so very weird for me.
      Did you saved a wav to Papaveli ?
      Last edited by BadBoyKiller; 04-05-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Awesome remixx...
        Now can u redo the r2r track, your mixes are on fleek at all times vato.
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

AMAZING. God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyKiller View Post
            So snoop dogg is not on these layers anyways but his name is clearly on the reel tracklist ? Its very weird all og layers are present but even the original reel that was sold on ebay had snoop listed on every single day on the reel label and box itself. And we could think we are missing some layers but we dont we got all 24 and each layer has it sound for the track so very weird for me.
            Did you saved a wav to Papaveli ?
            snoop might be listed.. but that doesnt mean daz didnt just record over his vocals with his own... the same way snoop probably recorded over daz's original vocals... there are no layers missing here... so unless there is a B or A reel for this song then that is all that there is left unfortunately... only thing left from snoop is an adlib layer.. and thats what you hear on this mix..

Comment

Props man. Is Daz producer?

Comment

Very dope mix! BTW what headphones did you get?

Comment

much props.

Comment

wow this sounds amazing, whats the name of the instrumental? who produced it?
                    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerSantaros View Post
                      Props man. Is Daz producer?
                      Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                      wow this sounds amazing, whats the name of the instrumental? who produced it?
                      daz is the producer yep!

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                      Very dope mix! BTW what headphones did you get?
                      i got some cheap sony ones... the 20 dollar model with the bigger muffs are built unbelievably strong.. i used to go through headphones like twice a year for YEARS... until i got a pair of these white sonys... i one pair is still going strong after 6 years.. and my other pair actually just broke.. the wire got fcked up when i fell asleep listening to them... but otherwise the wires are so fcking strong so you dont ever have to worry about the wires breaking inside the case anymore like back in the day... i strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for some cheap decent sounding headphones..

Comment

This is a very tight version [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

It's
                        Stream + download FUNKTION album by RTN: https://funktion.fanlink.to/rtnTrue G-Funk album in 2019 featuring legendary West Coast artists.Artists: Kurupt, Sno...

Maybe this version is the original then it's has the un released second kurupt verse, snoop instead of Daz and Doc can also be heard on this one. After Doggystyle dropped and this version was left out Daz could have re sone it and at that point kurupt spat a new second verse ?
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                        I'm bullet proof
                        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                          This is a very tight version [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

It's
                          Stream + download FUNKTION album by RTN: https://funktion.fanlink.to/rtnTrue G-Funk album in 2019 featuring legendary West Coast artists.Artists: Kurupt, Sno...

Maybe this version is the original then it's has the un released second kurupt verse, snoop instead of Daz and Doc can also be heard on this one. After Doggystyle dropped and this version was left out Daz could have re sone it and at that point kurupt spat a new second verse ?
                          if you listen to jewells track shes got her headphones turned way up and you can hear what shes listening to really clear... and im pretty sure jewel was prolly there during the original session... but you can hear that its again daz and kurupt.. but daz has a different take and some alt lyrics... and kurupts last verse is the same as the one in the version you posted... (both last verses sound like freestyles) but im thinking if daz was doing a ref for snoop he wouldnt have said his own name in the lyrics... so maybe it was originally a dogg pound track... then a snoop and kurupt track.. and then back to a dog pound track... lol

like im pretty sure he took the track back the same way he did to snoops "O.G." track and used it for himself... even though it seems that every single day was originally his track anyway and snoop got on it... he prolly was just like "fck snoop that no limit loving fcka.. im taking my sht back" lol.. idk.. but who knows hhahahaha

and the fact that kurupt says "that nigga daz comes walking through the door" (and then snoop starts rapping lol) on the 2002 version again leads me to believe that they got the snoop vocals from somewhere else...

Comment

if you listen to jewells track shes got her headphones turned way up and you can hear what shes listening to really clear... and im pretty sure jewel was prolly there during the original session... but you can hear that its again daz and kurupt.. but daz has a different take and some alt lyrics... and kurupts last verse is the same as the one in the version you posted... (both last verses sound like freestyles) but im thinking if daz was doing a ref for snoop he wouldnt have said his own name in the lyrics... so maybe it was originally a dogg pound track... then a snoop and kurupt track.. and then back to a dog pound track... lol

like im pretty sure he took the track back the same way he did to snoops "O.G." track and used it for himself... even though it seems that every single day was originally his track anyway and snoop got on it... he prolly was just like "fck snoop that no limit loving fcka.. im taking my sht back" lol.. idk.. but who knows hhahahaha

and the fact that kurupt says "that nigga daz comes walking through the door" (and then snoop starts rapping lol) on the 2002 version again leads me to believe that they got the snoop vocals from somewhere else...

I haven't downloaded the reel yet but there seems to be some confusion here your version and the other mixdowns from the reel uses the same second kurupt verse as retail does not the alt unreleased on that I posted. My thought was that te alt verse prolly came from the same source as Snoops vocals since both are mia here right ?

Could It be that Dr took Snoops vocals from one source and Kurupts both verses from another place and made a homebrew ?
                            I ain't choosing sides
                            Hell nah,fuck everybody
                            It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                            Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                            Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                            I'm bullet proof
                            Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                            Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                            Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                            It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                            Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                              I haven't downloaded the reel yet but there seems to be some confusion here your version and the other mixdowns from the reel uses the same second kurupt verse as retail does not the alt unreleased on that I posted. My thought was that te alt verse prolly came from the same source as Snoops vocals since both are mia here right ?

Could It be that Dr took Snoops vocals from one source and Kurupts both verses from another place and made a homebrew ?
                              no i understand what your saying.. that original kurupt last verse seems to be the one that you posted... but that verse from the version you posted is also on the original daz and kurupt version too.... and the newer one on the reel was recorded after.... but i believe that most of the vocals on the one one you posted is probably gone because kurupt prolly recorded over his original last verse with the alt one thats on the reel now.... and daz recorded over snoops with his new verse too... but like i said.. they prolly had some saved acapellas on some dats from the original recordings so they just mixed down what they had on the reel... and used snoops vocals that they got from a dat... thats the only way they could have done it... unless like i said.. there is another A or B reel which has snoops vocals.. but i doubt it...

remember that each song has only one reel.. there wouldnt be any copies... unless some elements like acapellas were recorded on dats for various reasons.... so what you see is what you kinda get literally on these 24 track reels..... unless they used a second reel which would then give you 24 more tracks... but i dout it in this case... so if something is missing.. they it was prolly recorded over... just like the recorded over soopaflys outro on ny87...

but its actually pretty rare for them to record over something like that cuz usually you dont wanna waste something.. and if you record over something then that first take just cost you time and money for no reason... so you would wanna save everything.. even if you are recording a new verse.. youd prolly want it on a different track on the reel. but you only have 24 tracks to play with most of the time.... so you can only fit so much.. so if something is not necessary anymore then you would prolly record over it if you really had to...

everything on the version you posted was originally on this reel that leaked... but whats not there was prolly recorded over....

OORRRRRR.... when the reel was sold.. the seller could have just muted snoops vocals... cuz there are spots for them on the doc track or the nate track... but i doubt it....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X