Fuck Whatcha Heard (OG Sample Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=1313]Krysis
    Here's what I have so far. I was building the beat around the OG's acapella but placed the Deadly Combinationz acapella in just to see how good it would sound. I'm missing the police siren and the little rattle noise

I added a lil bit of digital noise to it so I could catch the vibe, but once I'm finished I'll remove it
    Last edited by kool81; 04-10-2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=16672]kool81 sounding great my man! Love what you do for the community.

I pulled it off YouTube, it’s actually an ambulance siren

Pretty sure that’s the one, I slowed it and pitched it a bit to make it fit.

Comment

Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Krysis View Post
          [MENTION=16672]kool81 sounding great my man! Love what you do for the community.

I pulled it off YouTube, it’s actually an ambulance siren

Pretty sure that’s the one, I slowed it and pitched it a bit to make it fit.
          Thanks man, I added it in. I finally figured out the name of the rattle sound. It's called a Vibraslap/Quijada

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
            [MENTION=1313]Krysis
            Here's what I have so far. I was building the beat around the OG's acapella but placed the Deadly Combinationz acapella in just to see how good it would sound. I'm missing the police siren and the little rattle noise

I added a lil bit of digital noise to it so I could catch the vibe, but once I'm finished I'll remove it

Nice please finish!! Tight

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
              Nice please finish!! Tight
              I'm almost done with it

Comment

I'm almost done with it
                thats awesome bro...tagg me once posted.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                  thats awesome bro...tagg me once posted.
                  Ok, I will

Comment

I might just do this as an "Instrumental Remake" and let somebody else sync the OG acapella, cuz trying to sync the acapella is driving me nuts. I did manage to sync the version with Biggie & Big L, but I'm not too fond of that version mainly because it's a "Mash-Up" of verses. I don't know, maybe I'll sleep on it and think differently tomorrow with a fresh perspective and clear head...

*Update*
                    Ok I managed to sync the OG vocals to the beat. [MENTION=1313]Krysis [MENTION=15514]killathuggRMX Do y'all prefer I leave off Keith Murray and the other dude's raps like in the Krysis OG Vibe to keep it as a Stretch & 2Pac mix or remake the entire track?
                    Last edited by kool81; 04-18-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

2Pac The Heat Ft. Stretch (OG Vibe Short Mix)

2Pac The Heat Ft. Stretch (OG Vibe Short Instrumental Mix)

[MENTION=1313]Krysis [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=15514]killathuggRMX [MENTION=943]MrMind
                      Last edited by kool81; 04-19-2020, 01:19 AM.

Comment

2pac the heat ft. Stretch (og vibe short mix)

2pac the heat ft. Stretch (og vibe short instrumental mix)

[mention=1313]krysis [mention=10977]realest2947 [mention=15439]husxle [mention=15514]killathuggrmx [mention=943]mrmind
                        b e a u t i f u l

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=15439]Husxle like I mentioned on YouTube I would've never worked on this til finding your upload of the [MENTION=1313]Krysis version

Comment

2Pac The Heat Ft. Stretch (OG Vibe Short Mix)

2Pac The Heat Ft. Stretch (OG Vibe Short Instrumental Mix)

[MENTION=1313]Krysis [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=15514]killathuggRMX [MENTION=943]MrMind
                            Execelent remake, well done.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Sounds very dope, props!

Comment

[MENTION=16672]kool81 wow. usually I don't check too many OG Vibe things cause – while they are a great effort – they tend to fall short of the original. So I still end up listening to originals. But this remake is damn good, homie. psshtt. that was better than good, that was phenomenal.

Can you do Hellrazor? *please*

[MENTION=1313]Krysis sorry man, I skimmed through the thread, I didn't mean to overlook your effort. Just checked it out. Its definitely capture that essence of the original but is very much its own thing too, I like it, its a legit alternate vibe. y'all making me wanna give OG vibes more of a chance again.
                                [MENTION=1313]Krysis [MENTION=16672]kool81 can you upload links to the original files? i'd like to save these but not from youtube
                                Last edited by Steez; 04-19-2020, 10:12 AM.
                                Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X