Fuck Whatcha Heard (OG Sample Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=16672]kool81
    I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
    https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
    https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

I haven't forgot about finishing this, it's taking some work though lol.

The Heat (Wizzattz OG Vibe *part of Keith Murray verse)

Comment

[MENTION=864]Ironman
        I haven't forgotten about making the full version for The Heat bro. I don't remember if I made this available already or not, but just in case I haven't, as a bit of an appetizer until I do finish The Heat, I happened to look through my files, cuz I remembered that I did have a complete, yet incomplete version for Deadly Combinationz using an earlier draft of the instrumental remake for The Heat (it was a mix that I was working on that I scrapped to work on The Heat , so some of the instruments may be a bit different and the pitch/key of the beat is different as well.)

Deadly Combinationz (w The Heat early draft beat Full Mix)

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
          [MENTION=864]Ironman
          I haven't forgotten about making the full version for The Heat bro. I don't remember if I made this available already or not, but just in case I haven't, as a bit of an appetizer until I do finish The Heat, I happened to look through my files, cuz I remembered that I did have a complete, yet incomplete version for Deadly Combinationz using an earlier draft of the instrumental remake for The Heat (it was a mix that I was working on that I scrapped to work on The Heat , so some of the instruments may be a bit different and the pitch/key of the beat is different as well.)

https://mega.nz/file/1yhVDDhA#M296sD...IWK5vijQ-ktVhQ

Thanks for the update.
          Real good to hear The Heat is still on your radar.

Deadly Combinationz over the instrumental is solid- 2pac, Biggie and Big L all sound great.
          The instrumental is awesome- I love the variations- that mid/early 90s era sound is the best IMO.

Looking forward to your OGV of The Heat!

Comment

[MENTION=864]Ironman

https://mega.nz/file/1yhVDDhA#M296sD...IWK5vijQ-ktVhQ
            Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Thanks for the update.
            Real good to hear The Heat is still on your radar.

Deadly Combinationz over the instrumental is solid- 2pac, Biggie and Big L all sound great.
            The instrumental is awesome- I love the variations- that mid/early 90s era sound is the best IMO.

Looking forward to your OGV of The Heat!
            [MENTION=16672]kool81

Just bumping the thread to see if this track was still "in progress"?!? lol

Kidding aside...

I came across a post on Bomb1st from the member that goes by "Me" which contained a great rip of The Heat.
            This got me thinking of your remake- so I figured I'd check in.

Here's the link in case you didn't catch it on Bomb1stt - Props to "Me" from Bomb1st

1995 - DJ Clue Mixes #14
            Track #2 - The Heat (Stretch/2Pac/Keith Murray/Erick Sermon/It's Alive)

Do you still plan on finishing this mix at some point?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              [MENTION=16672]kool81

Just bumping the thread to see if this track was still "in progress"?!? lol

Kidding aside...

I came across a post on Bomb1st from the member that goes by "Me" which contained a great rip of The Heat.
              This got me thinking of your remake- so I figured I'd check in.

Here's the link in case you didn't catch it on Bomb1stt - Props to "Me" from Bomb1st

1995 - DJ Clue Mixes #14
              Track #2 - The Heat (Stretch/2Pac/Keith Murray/Erick Sermon/It's Alive)

Do you still plan on finishing this mix at some point?

Cheers
              Hmm. This is the 1st time I've ever heard this. What is the 1st song on here? Not the track with the Isley Brothers beat, but the one where the hook is saying "I like the way it's going down". As soon as I heard that it sounds like whoever made that beat I would guess also made the beat for "The Heat" cuz it sounds like those 2 beats are related. Both seem to use the same drum pattern and instruments and they both use that whistle/worm sound just played differently between the 2 tracks. On the subject of plans of finishing my mix, of course, I aint gon lie though, I actually forgot about it again lol thanks for the reminder. I think I may have put to many things on my plate to finish and kinda got this ADHD, butterfly-ish multitasking thing going on lol. (Jumping from one mix to another adding things in then leaving it to add things to another track to then come back later to a previous track.) What I'm gonna do is stop trying to start new draft and go back to finish some unfinshed drafts lol

Comment

What I'm gonna do is...go back to finish some unfinshed drafts lol
                PYCR

Comment

Still waiting on that Nate Dogg track bruh bruh lol

Comment

I had never heard this version dope

Comment

Originally posted by Kamakaze098 View Post
                      Still waiting on that Nate Dogg track bruh bruh lol
                      I'm kinda still working on it, but the acapella is not really in the best of quality even from gettin it from the album version.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                        PYCR
                        Somewhat still in the works lol

Comment

Somewhat still in the works lol

squeak squeak

Squeaky-wheel.jpg

The Heat!

Comment

Can someone send me a lalal extraction of The Heat/Representing 4 Ron G please? If i'm not mistaken there are 2 versions of this song (not the Deadly Combinations version, but 2 different releases of The Heat.)

Comment

Can someone send me a lalal extraction of The Heat/Representing 4 Ron G please? If i'm not mistaken there are 2 versions of this song (not the Deadly Combinations version, but 2 different releases of The Heat.)
                              Hey I just remembered also, Play Your Cards Right, how's that coming? Im bumbimg your clips as we speak. lol

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                                Hey I just remembered also, Play Your Cards Right, how's that coming? Im bumbimg your clips as we speak. lol
                                Maaan I definitely appreciate you for liking my mix. As far as how it's coming, well.... I'm kinda "wishing on a star" (See what I did there? Well it doesn't apply to this song as to what I'm hinting at, but I figure you'll get the play on words with that phrase regarding a sample for another song lol) that someone can pull off extracting a good acapella for the end section. Probably by using a different program since Lalal isn't able to pull it off.
                                Last edited by kool81; 09-14-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X