Fuck Whatcha Heard (OG Sample Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
    Maaan I definitely appreciate you for liking my mix. As far as how it's coming, well.... I'm kinda "wishing on a star" (See what I did there? Well it doesn't apply to this song as to what I'm hinting at, but I figure you'll get the play on words with that phrase regarding a sample for another song lol) that someone can pull off extracting a good acapella for the end section. Probably by using a different program since Lalal isn't able to pull it off.
    When we ride in our enemies lol. I know it may not be perfect, but I figure if you do the acapellla with the current acapella,
    Full, it will inspire some one to fix it if broken. But your beat is so on point I am asking you to release both version fulll. You can’t lose bro

Comment

Maaan I definitely appreciate you for liking my mix. As far as how it's coming, well.... I'm kinda "wishing on a star" (See what I did there? Well it doesn't apply to this song as to what I'm hinting at, but I figure you'll get the play on words with that phrase regarding a sample for another song lol) that someone can pull off extracting a good acapella for the end section. Probably by using a different program since Lalal isn't able to pull it off.
      what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
        When we ride in our enemies lol. I know it may not be perfect, but I figure if you do the acapellla with the current acapella,
        Full, it will inspire some one to fix it if broken. But your beat is so on point I am asking you to release both version fulll. You can’t lose bro
        It's possible. I think it might have to be another program other than Lalal for it to work.

Comment

I'm almost finished with "The Heat". I'm wondering if the beat should end abruptly like in the original or should echo out like how I did it with the "short version"?
          Any thoughts?
          Last edited by kool81; 09-21-2021, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Echo out. I actually prefer songs that have a fade out. This is a good video on it

Actually the entire series is amazing. For anyone who wants to watch it. It's all about music https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...H2fYC5fFLfdwW4
            Last edited by redblue; 09-21-2021, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redblue View Post
              Echo out. I actually prefer songs that have a fade out. This is a good video on it

Actually the entire series is amazing. For anyone who wants to watch it. It's all about music https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...H2fYC5fFLfdwW4
              Oooooh Man!!! I LOOOOVE "Strawberry Field's Forever"!!!
              That's another subject though lol. I kinda have a love/hate type of thing when it comes to fade outs. I like them when there really isn't much else in a song, so it's faded so it won't end so abruptly like the lady was saying. I ABSOULUTELY HATE FADES when the song actually is a very long song, but shortened for "radio play". Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" was one song that I kept thinking after hearing the demo version of it "why the hell is the album version shorter than the demo?" Then I later found out that there was a 12 inch mix available around 2009 that was 6:20 something minutes as opposed to the 4:40 something min album version. Of course as time went by I came across the multitrack that's like 7 or 8 mins long which I kinda understood why it was faded, by that time Michael isn't really doing anything, but repeating "Billie Jean is not my lover...", but around the 5:25 he's doing stuff that he sometimes does in the live performances (especially during the Victory Tour Era) and gets into an unfinished set of vocals that are rarely talked at about 5:41 - 5:48
              on the 12 inch mix

During the live performances (Victory Tour Era) it seems he completed the lines at mins 5:01 - 5:14
              Last edited by kool81; 09-21-2021, 01:31 AM.

Comment

*Continued
                I tried to insert the complete lines from the live performance into the multitrack at mins 5:41 - 5:55

This is completely off the subject about "The Heat". I love these types of discussion though lol.
                Last edited by kool81; 09-21-2021, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I love Michael, I didn't know about the extra vocals though. Your edit sounds real good, I'm adding it to my favourites.

Quite recently some of the fans crowed funded for a cassette tape of the Bad tour LA show. One of the sound guys used the live feed from Michael's microphone to make a cassette tape for himself. He later sold it to a collector who then sold it to the crowd fund. Perhaps you'll enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by redblue View Post
                    I love Michael, I didn't know about the extra vocals though. Your edit sounds real good, I'm adding it to my favourites.

Quite recently some of the fans crowed funded for a cassette tape of the Bad tour LA show. One of the sound guys used the live feed from Michael's microphone to make a cassette tape for himself. He later sold it to a collector who then sold it to the crowd fund. Perhaps you'll enjoy

Oh wow!!! About tolisten to it now. Thanks man

Comment

It's possible. I think it might have to be another program other than Lalal for it to work.
                      Thats dope bro. Really appreciate the update...I definitely look forward to this.
                      Last edited by realest2947; 09-21-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I'm almost finished with "The Heat". I'm wondering if the beat should end abruptly like in the original or should echo out like how I did it with the "short version"?
                        Any thoughts?
                        I like the echo out.

Comment

OG Remake Full Version

OG Remake Full Version Instrumental

Comment

OG Remake Full Version

Lossless?

Comment

pure dopeness!!!

Comment

OG Remake Full Version

[MENTION=16672]kool81

Did you end up posting a link for the lossless version of this beauty?
                                If not, can you toss up a link?

Thanks!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X