• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the untouchable verse added to this or was this done that way by pac

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
      is the untouchable verse added to this or was this done that way by pac
      If you cared to listen, you'd notice that every time the "Untouchable" verse is used, it's a different recording and has differences throughout the verse. Not one time is it the same recording, or flow, or even lyrics. Every time he ends the verse a different way.

Comment

^ ROFL exactly Esoteric, Makaveli1977 u such noob or shit u should ask is second vers from Untouchable track
        -------------------------------------------
        "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

let me ask here since u guys talk about untcochable verse, in what song he did the best take of that verse..killuminati,war games, drunk freestyle, or untouchable og/retail/left eye. remix/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
            let me ask here since u guys talk about untcochable verse, in what song he did the best take of that verse..killuminati,war games, drunk freestyle, or untouchable og/retail/left eye. remix/
            Untouchable

Comment

Got to war games to me it fits the track well Like the it also on the untouchable retail also but to me fits good on war games

Comment

^ Say what?

Comment

Lol my bad my stupid iPhone miss spills sometimes all I said was I like this verse better on war games but also enjoy it on untouchable retail to

Comment

dont like this remix... i think the best mix is that from daz, i think its from 97...

Comment

Reup pls...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X