X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac Ft. Paris MrMind Remixes

2pac Ft. Paris MrMind Remixes

Pay attention to the mixes.

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=493]SIR [MENTION=15514]kthugg [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=12451]hc [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz

#DJS #MrMind #ACAPELLAS #VIP #Everyone
    Last edited by MrMind; 09-14-2016, 06:16 PM.
    MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

haven't heard it yet just downloading now. but is that the same paris as?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      haven't heard it yet just downloading now. but is that the same paris as?
      No! Never, It's Paris Hilton.

haha! Yes, that Paris.
      Last edited by MrMind; 09-14-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

oh surprise surprise with a little Paris - now im really curious about it [MENTION=943]MrMind
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
          No! Never, It's Paris Hilton.
          lmaaooo bro that ghost sounds fuckin epic. i like how u got pac sayin 5 deep in the middle of Hilton's verse.
          those paris beats goes so well with pac damn. holler if u hear me, and that panther power! sounds so legit
          and those words of wizdom the way pacs flow is spittin is so made for that beat. i guess its that 2pacalypse era.
          WHERE UR IS A SWITCH UP of styles but. im feelin this wave. has that late 70s sound going into 80s sample sound.

now u have no excuses to tell me this is the last time your mixing bro
          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

lmaaooo bro that ghost sounds fuckin epic. i like how u got pac sayin 5 deep in the middle of Hilton's verse.
            those paris beats goes so well with pac damn. holler if u hear me, and that panther power! sounds so legit
            and those words of wizdom the way pacs flow is spittin is so made for that beat. i guess its that 2pacalypse era.
            WHERE UR IS A SWITCH UP of styles but. im feelin this wave. has that late 70s sound going into 80s sample sound.

now u have no excuses to tell me this is the last time your mixing bro
            Just uploading what I have, no new stuff.

Comment

Just uploading what I have, no new stuff.
              bro new stuff or not. u have no excuse to stop.. do u know any other mixers that does this old skool stype of pac with these type of beats?

Comment

@MrMind

1) Bring It To Ya
                what is the double melody from 0:12 to 0:31? destroying the top notch instrumental from Paris
                the rest goes pretty well with his adlibs and the Bring It To Ya song - especially in parts like on 1:58 or 2:15
                maybe you could let Paris spoken words alive - just to round off the song

2) Coffee, Donuts & Death
                the loop is not that bad, but through the short Paris sample and Scratches it went a bit annoying.
                you getting distracted and can not follow Pac's lyrics.

3) Panther Power
                a shame, that the acapella of Pac isnt better then the one you got. you could do more, if you kept the original Panther Power singing (time to pick up the gun ...) at the end of the Paris song alive.

4) Break The Grip Of Shame
                Paris songs are full of quotes and little additions - you will find more and extra beat in "The Final Call" mix - try to work some in your mixes, because most of them will work with Pac lyrics, too

5) Guerrilla Funk
                the piano play on Pac's lyrics are cool integrated. Big Daddy Kane sounds a little bit too fast for the track, are you able to speed him a little bit down?
                what about the long piano solo at the end of the "Deep Fo' Real Mix" haha much more stuff you can dip in, right?

overall im really satisfied with your steps on that Paris mix project and im looking forward, because i know you can improve, tweak and squeeze the juice out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                  @MrMind

1) Bring It To Ya
                  what is the double melody from 0:12 to 0:31? destroying the top notch instrumental from Paris
                  the rest goes pretty well with his adlibs and the Bring It To Ya song - especially in parts like on 1:58 or 2:15
                  maybe you could let Paris spoken words alive - just to round off the song

2) Coffee, Donuts & Death
                  the loop is not that bad, but through the short Paris sample and Scratches it went a bit annoying.
                  you getting distracted and can not follow Pac's lyrics.

3) Panther Power
                  a shame, that the acapella of Pac isnt better then the one you got. you could do more, if you kept the original Panther Power singing (time to pick up the gun ...) at the end of the Paris song alive.

4) Break The Grip Of Shame
                  Paris songs are full of quotes and little additions - you will find more and extra beat in "The Final Call" mix - try to work some in your mixes, because most of them will work with Pac lyrics, too

5) Guerrilla Funk
                  the piano play on Pac's lyrics are cool integrated. Big Daddy Kane sounds a little bit too fast for the track, are you able to speed him a little bit down?
                  what about the long piano solo at the end of the "Deep Fo' Real Mix" haha much more stuff you can dip in, right?

overall im really satisfied with your steps on that Paris mix project and im looking forward, because i know you can improve, tweak and squeeze the juice out of them.
                  I know, they all need work. They are old.

Comment

I know, they all need work. They are old.
                    thats all - what a response? thought i gave you some good input

Comment

sorry, I'm at work. The melody you hear on Ghetto Ghost is from Ghost Intro, I couldn't remove all the sound on the cpu.

Comment

it's alrite bro mrmind just needs some encouraging:

Comment

it's alrite bro mrmind just needs some encouraging:

That's discouragement.. that bitch is ugly

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

ghost is epic
                            sigpic

Comment

Great concept, words of wisdom is the track I think shines most in terms of mixing and idea.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X