Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac(feat.the Outlawz) War Gamez(Remixes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac(feat.the Outlawz) War Gamez(Remixes)

War Gamez(Catchin Fellinz Remix)
    zSHARE - 2pac_Feat.Outlawz_ War Gamez_Catchin Feelinz Remix_.mp3

War Gamez(Don't Sleep Remix)
    zSHARE - 2pac_Feat.Outlawz_ War Gamez_Don_t Sleep Remix_.mp3

Okay Fellaz This My First Time Ever Doin This Messin Around Wit Acapellas And Instrumentals.So All Thought Are Appreciated.Tell Me Wut U Think.....
    P.S.I Was Tryin Put The Pella On The Road 2 Glory Remake Instrumental But The Vocals Sounded Real Low,So If Anyone Has Any Info How To Bring Out The Vocals I Appreciate All The Help I Can Get.Thanx

Oh Yeah We Need A Borrowed Timez Instrumental(If I Knew How To Do It Our Site Would Have It Cause I Know Alot Of Cats Would Luv To Have On N-M)

making a mix is a little more then laying an pella onto a beat.. you will have to take the time to at least match the speed of the pella to the speed of the beat.. either way the pella or the beat will have to be tempo'ed to match the other..

i like ur ideas for the wargamez pella but both pellas are off beat homie...

Comment

thanx papaveli for the info

Comment

Originally posted by CHILEYMAN13 View Post
        thanx papaveli for the info

no prob man... you said it was your first time doing it and i saw you posted it last night and no one was giving you any feedback.. i thought i would at least tell you what i thought was wrong with it and give you some pointers so that you can get better...

but like i said those were some nice ideas on beats for that pella..

Comment

yea lol good try tho chiley
          maybe ill try to attempt to make a mix
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

thanx fellas for the feedback i appreciate the pointers and being honest

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X