My wargames remix daz vibe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wargames remix daz vibe

My remix only the first verse no samples all original production enjoy hope u like. This is my first time posting my mix on here give me your thoughts.

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Sounds pretty good homie, love the pianos very errie and diss song worthy. My only problem is that it sounds slightly off bet to me. That aside its a nice mix man.
    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

yeah it is slightly i cant get the perfect bpm on it for some fucking reason

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelisoldier1988 View Post
        yeah it is slightly i cant get the perfect bpm on it for some fucking reason
        Yea man mixing can be such a fucking bitch. You might just have to tweak the pella itself. Probably speed it up slightly or slow it slightly.
        Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

yeah im gonna work on its realy just a sample of what the real mix is gonna be i mean so i have time to get the bpms tight.

Comment

pretty good, its not that its off beat, its just not one of the best pac flows, he's sloppy maybe to drunk to high or both

Comment

nice mix, sounds dope
              good job makavelisoldier
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X