Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Sunny Day | DJ One & J Yo's REMIXX [ HD ]

Do you Remember Me Now

I Original made the 2nd Music Video For This Song, That Went Viral...
    Last edited by therealjyo; 07-05-2018, 12:40 AM.

Nice but Na$ did this year's ago with Sykes and kurupts verses too.. I got the beat for him

Still good job tho

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
      Nice but Na$ did this year's ago with Sykes and kurupts verses too.. I got the beat for him

Still good job tho
      I did this years ago with dj one and even had his blessings when doing a collabo...

When this song was remixed years ago... We did it back in 06-07, way before anyone did this: i though i would upload this old ass remix with updated music video��

Comment

Originally posted by therealjyo View Post
        I did this years ago with dj one and even had his blessings when doing a collabo...

When this song was remixed years ago... We did it back in 06-07, way before anyone did this: i though i would upload this old ass remix with updated music video��

This one?
        "No matter what these people say about me, my music doesn't glorify any image. My music is spiritual when you listen to it. It's all about emotion, I tell my innermost, darkest secrets." - Makaveli

sigpic

Comment

Hispanos?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X