• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fagte (War Games Remix)

What is the instrumental he used here?

[MENTION=12451]Dominator

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Originally posted by KW View Post
    https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/2k3aQVZb/file.html

What is the instrumental he used here?

[MENTION=12451]Dominator
    Pistol Grip Pump?
    "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Tight To Def - Mack 10

Comment

(Dante's Tight Mix)

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post

(Dante's Tight Mix)
          Mack 10 version has some more overdubs. OG is a classic

Last edited by enya; 01-22-2019, 05:04 PM.
          "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Thanks lads!

I went through Dantes 'Koch' from the Evo set last night, it was painfully hard to listen through, dude thought he was some sort of audio pioneer...

There, is 800mb of mixes going straight to the trash bin

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
              Thanks lads!

I went through Dantes 'Koch' from the Evo set last night, it was painfully hard to listen through, dude thought he was some sort of audio pioneer...

There, is 800mb of mixes going straight to the trash bin
              Ouch lol his mixing was tolerated because of the rare insights into originals we didn't have at the time. You remember 'King Dizzy'?? He produced beats and made mixes for Dante on the sly.
              If you want that Mack 10 instrumental? my homie is ripping the CD in .Wav for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                Ouch lol his mixing was tolerated because of the rare insights into originals we didn't have at the time. You remember 'King Dizzy'?? He produced beats and made mixes for Dante on the sly.
                If you want that Mack 10 instrumental? my homie is ripping the CD in .Wav for ya.
                Yeah I would appreciate that instrumental/CD! Cheers mun

I thought it was Lm45 who did the beats, such as Dante's Thug 4 Life (calling it "Dante's remake" ??? lol).

Yeah King Dizzy was nuts, to have made what he made back then, and have his stuff sound so legit was pretty incredible (IE. Thug Luv OG Remake)

& not sure who made the Trump Tight remake, but that was a longtime favorite of mine too.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X