Mariah vs 2Pac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah vs 2Pac

Little inspiration I had, since Mariah "wished" she had collaborated with 2Pac...I made a remix idea out of one of her classics (Always Be My Baby), with a simple I Ain't Mad Atcha remake w/ the original IAMA drums, thought of the idea of adding a 2Pac verse to fulfill the mystery, whether or not peeps are feeling it...may just finish the song with Mariah on it's own

mariah_vs_Iaintmadatcha

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

I'm diggin it. You should finish it off with a Pac verse or 2

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

I think it sounds pretty good. Would be great with Pac added on.

Comment

Vocals and Instrumental are not in the same key.

Comment

Definitely off key buy I like the idea. Maybe rework the instrumental or find an acapella that would sound better over the beat.

Comment

It's not off key lol, it's in the same scale as the acca, just some parts sound like they don't match unfortunately, which I turned blind eye to anyway cause idc aha

Props.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
              may just finish the song with Mariah on it's own
              It would be a crime against humanity if you don't finish the song with a 2Pac verse.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X