Still I Rise (Original)-Refined-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7thdayz

Hmm. Its the things in front of our eyes, that we are usually blind to. Thank you.
    Haha I hear ya. Also, you probably want to test this with a source that is somewhat low in volume so that when you do the boost you won’t exceed 0db and clip after turning it up because that will mess up the results.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
      Oh, i know. I just meant it sounded like a pun on FL studios cracked software. A intellectual joke. Wasn't referring to crack pipes if that what you assumed haha.
      It's cool lol, I know what you meant my g!
      SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

can you post" aint hard 2 find?"

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
          It doesnt have to be 4.13, correct. These are all the possible settings. However, i have become accustomed to my method.

Hmm. Its the things in front of our eyes, that we are usually blind to. Thank you.
          this is some next level acapellas... keep it up!

Comment

[MENTION=15384]7thdayz [MENTION=1655]djcoma1200

i'm not gonna lie, i really appreciated reading both of your dialogue, can't wait to try this myself, i actually appreciate the detail of years of experience with forum members like yourselves when you get technical. i will probably have some questions myself when i get to doing this-hope either of you won't mind. just don't have time this very moment so when i ask from out of the blue please be patient with your boy if you can-i'm currently renovating at the moment and building my own computer desk, while liquid fasting lol and i am organising files and trying to back them up before i install any cracked software on my comp for the moment, i am trying not to accumulate more files since the focus is to sort out the files i already have without adding more to the pile, only pac and a few other files i allow to accumulate on my system for now lol. but shit, organising my bookmarks on my browser has become a bitch though.
            [MENTION=1655]djcoma1200 did you have any luck with [MENTION=15384]7thdayz input?

thats a great quote "Its the things in front of our eyes, that we are usually blind to." keep talking like that and you'll get touched.
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork Beats View Post
              https://instaud.io/3FqC

Anyone got a studio of SIR? Thanks.

Props [MENTION=1511]enya for the help on the production.
              Any updates? [MENTION=2072]Klockwork Beats [MENTION=15384]7thdayz [MENTION=1655]djcoma1200

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                Any updates? [MENTION=2072]Klockwork Beats [MENTION=15384]7thdayz [MENTION=1655]djcoma1200
                No studio Pella is leaked so there won’t be any updates for you

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
                  No studio Pella is leaked so there won’t be any updates for you
                  Oh I see. Lately some good OG remakes / switchups have come out and have been excellent.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X