Things Are Changing Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Are Changing Remastered

Remastered from the server tracks organized by Ear2thastreetz. Thought this one turned out sounding nice.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Nice! I think Yours sounds better and cleaner than the one I did! I think mine was a little too loud and distorted from what I recall...

Comment

Guys is this the remix to Words to my firstborn? I love it though!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ FunkMasterC. View Post
        Nice! I think Yours sounds better and cleaner than the one I did! I think mine was a little too loud and distorted from what I recall...
        I don't remember u posting on. Would love to hear it.

Comment

Thank you homie!! I would definitely like to hear yours also.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzimak View Post
            Guys is this the remix to Words to my firstborn? I love it though!
            This song was actually made first and then got changed to Words 2 My First Born.

Comment

[MENTION=15917]Hurrikane1989

How did you get your vocals to stand out? I couldn't figure out how to do that on mine. Comparing them both I say yours is definatly better...

Things Are Changing (Original) {FMC Enhanced} Server Track ID # PO389561 https://instaud.io/3MWN
              Last edited by DJ FunkMasterC.; 06-08-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

How did you get your vocals to stand out? I couldn't figure out how to do that on mine. Comparing them both I say yours is definatly better...

Things Are Changing (Original) {FMC Enhanced} Server Track ID # PO389561 https://instaud.io/3MWN
                Your version sounds good brother. I use a center channel extractor, Isolate the vocals the best I can, a little EQ work, Then mix what I extracted back in. That's the basics but sometimes some songs get more complicated than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurrikane1989 View Post
                  Your version sounds good brother. I use a center channel extractor, Isolate the vocals the best I can, a little EQ work, Then mix what I extracted back in. That's the basics but sometimes some songs get more complicated than others.
                  Thanks man. Ahhh… I've never used any center channel extractor & Isolated the vocals. I'm gonna have to learn how to do that. It definitely makes those vocals stand out so much better! I've been lacking that process in a bunch of songs that need it.

Comment

Thanks man. Ahhh… I've never used any center channel extractor & Isolated the vocals. I'm gonna have to learn how to do that. It definitely makes those vocals stand out so much better! I've been lacking that process in a bunch of songs that need it.
                    You can make vocals stand out in better/easier ways IMO than isolating. Use a mid/side EQ with a spectrum analyzer like Fabfilter’s Pro Q. Also, mutiband compression is another good tool.

Comment

It definitely helps brother. You'll have to start experimenting with it. Multiband compression is also a very good tool like DJCOMA1200 mentioned.

Comment

thanks for posting bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurrikane1989 View Post
                          Aggreed [MENTION=13836]DJ FunkMasterC.

Comment

Looking forward to the next drop

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X