Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Side In This MF! (Last One Left REMIX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Side In This MF! (Last One Left REMIX)

WAZZAAAAA

After 10 years not making any remixes i had the tickles to make some new remixes again.
    I try not using the everyday acapellas so i hope i can bring you some new sounding remixes.

Next mixes almost ready:
    Aint Hard To Find
    Run Tha Streetz
    America Eatz it (only pac verse)
    Life Goes On
    U Can Call
    Check Out Time
    And many more RARE SHIT!!!

Sorry i suck at making video's...
    First mix after 10 years, enjoy

My new YT channel
    #NEW 2PAC REMIXES - SOME RARE ACAPELLA'S# Greetings my 2PAC FRIENDS! First of all, let me thank you for listening to my remixes. "Let's be Friendsssss" like 2pac says so Please if you like my remixes subscribe to my channel and give a remix a thumbs up if you like it. (Its information for me to see what you people like the most in a remix) -- Every beat i used i have asked premision for using it !! Or was stated FREE. There is no intention to monetization with these remixes, beats or acapella's at any way! No copyright infringement is intended. All the music in my videos is the sole property of their respective owners. This is for motivational purposes only If an owner have an issue with me posting his music or photography, Please contact me by email or YouTube private messaging system. And this content will be removed. I let the world know Tupac will never be forgotten! Blessings to all 2PAC fans and DJ's keeping the legend alive! Contact: DjRareAndUnkown@gmail.com

Download Link:
    Last edited by Dj Rare and Unknown; 11-21-2019, 06:42 PM.

Rawww

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Nice!! Got a dl link?

Comment

It's really good, I like it!

Comment

Is the beat original?

Comment

Awesome mix!

Comment

Thanks.
              DL link added.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurrikane1989 View Post
                Nice!! Got a dl link?
                DL added mate.

Comment

Thanks for the dl link. Loving this mix.

Comment

dope mix, the pella goes great with the beat, fits and flows

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

I give you props and good job for remixing it. Not a fan of the beat though. More importantly, I consider this song sacred and I personally will never remix it. Anyway, I’m not sure what your username was a decade ago, but good to have you mixing again.
                      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                      I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                      I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                        I give you props and good job for remixing it. Not a fan of the beat though. More importantly, I consider this song sacred and I personally will never remix it. Anyway, I’m not sure what your username was a decade ago, but good to have you mixing again.
                        Thanks mate appreciate your opinion.
                        All pacĀ“s tracks are sacred hehehe.

My name was RedRum or DjRedRum or RedRumNL, dont remember the exact.

Comment

awesome. checked Yr YT channel. all the mixes are real good.

Comment

Good stuff man!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X