Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please help - clean , eq , loudness, master a remix i made !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please help - clean , eq , loudness, master a remix i made !!!!

I listen to so many remixes done that have professional sound ... the correct sound and i been trying for years by myself to do on remixes i create and its obviously something very difficult that needs a lot of the right knowledge ... i will post it with the name of the person that mastered the track of course ... and i dont mean that is such a great remix that will get views .... i like the correct sound when i listen to music ... the detail ... but i cant do it right .... i want it for myself also to listen ... ANYBODY ???

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y6...T7DsICHFZXjOtI

I will work on it for you. See what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsozman5 View Post
      I listen to so many remixes done that have professional sound ... the correct sound and i been trying for years by myself to do on remixes i create and its obviously something very difficult that needs a lot of the right knowledge ... i will post it with the name of the person that mastered the track of course ... and i dont mean that is such a great remix that will get views .... i like the correct sound when i listen to music ... the detail ... but i cant do it right .... i want it for myself also to listen ... ANYBODY ???

What kind of programs are you using ?

Comment

Originally posted by mitsozman5 View Post

Export each track individually with the other tracks muted.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

unfortunately i created this long time ago in "magix music maker" and now i dont have the program installed ... and its a big process to install and add all those sounds ... i only have the file i export from the work i did ... i know what you mean individual sounds ... i am angry at my self i didnt export it piece by piece separated sounds ... like a reel .... but you can work on this i guess ,,, with what you got

Comment

Here you go brother.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Oh my God !!!! Thanks man ... its so cool to listen to this ... so interesting how details make so much difference in music ... deep shit ..... thanks man i will post it and add Hurrikane on it? or different name ???

Comment

You're welcome man!! Yeah, just list me as Hurrikane.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X