No announcement yet.

fanmade remixes in flac/wav format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dj tob - "i dont get why you guys render your crappy remixes in flac or wav. are you retarded?"

i offer possible answer:

lbmikeymike - ".wav is default format in windows... to prevent loss of quality save it as wav or flac."

dj tob - oh as if i didnt know. tip from myself use good wav to mp3 converter, you should try it

kw - why are you justifying this when you post your diys with a copy and paste url for download, you are contradicting yourself

dj tob - i will ignore any fanmade flac or wav

2pac remix - guys relax

lbmikeymike - wow, just saw this ... . .

Comment

^ Lol my post made no sense.

If you create a DIY acapella using a true lossy, and upload the DIY in the same format. I'm all for that.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by lbmikeymike View Post
        dj tob - "i dont get why you guys render your crappy remixes in flac or wav. are you retarded?"

i offer possible answer:

lbmikeymike - ".wav is default format in windows... to prevent loss of quality save it as wav or flac."

dj tob - oh as if i didnt know. tip from myself use good wav to mp3 converter, you should try it

kw - why are you justifying this when you post your diys with a copy and paste url for download, you are contradicting yourself

dj tob - i will ignore any fanmade flac or wav

2pac remix - guys relax

lbmikeymike - wow, just saw this ... . .
        well then sorry for the "are you retarded?", it's just that I don't see an argument as there is none, but do your thing

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
          the other side got 0 arguments, but these days ... to what extent does an argument count when you can also have an opinion?
          What do you mean? I gave you multiple arguments lol

Comment

we should encourage people to keep making music, and not discourage or belittle anyone for silly things, like what file format they chose to share the file.

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
              What do you mean? I gave you multiple arguments lol
              well, of course there is a difference between a wav and a mp3
              but if you don't hear it, what is your argument? there is none

but do your thing, i made my point, there is no need for discussion that won't change anything
              Last edited by DJ T.O.B; 02-23-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                well, of course there is a difference between a wav and a mp3
                but if you don't hear it, what is your argument? there is none

but do your thing, i made my point, there is no need for discussion that won't change anything
                Then there is no point in making a thread on a forum (place for discussion) if you don't want to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
                  Then there is no point in making a thread on a forum (place for discussion) if you don't want to discuss.
                  well we did discuss and exchange arguments, now everything is said and we are stuck

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X